These keto crackers are perfectly crispy and crunchy, made with just 4 ingredients in 15 minutes. Make the best almond flour crackers that are grain-free, gluten-free, and packed with cheddar flavor. Only 2 gram of net carbs per serving!
These keto crackers are so simple and delicious that you will want to make them again and again. Make a double batch to stock up on this perfect snack or appetizer.
If you think making homemade keto crackers is difficult, it’s time to re-think the situation. The short cooking time, the short list of ingredients and the divine flavor of this gluten-free crackers recipe makes it a keeper.
These crackers are easy to make and will be loved by the whole family. They are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside and are delicious as a simple snack between meals or appetizer.
- 1 Why Are You Going To Love This Keto Crackers Recipe
- 2 Are Crackers Keto-Friendly?
- 3 Keto Crackers Ingredients
- 4 How To Make Keto Crackers
- 5 Tips For The Best Keto Crackers
- 6 Optional Mix-Ins
- 7 How To Store Low Carb Crackers
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions
- 9 More Keto Snacks
- 10 Keto Crackers
Why Are You Going To Love This Keto Crackers Recipe
- Only a few ingredients required
- Ready in just 15 minutes
- Super crispy, crunchy, and perfect for snacking.
- Contain only 1g net carbs per serving.
Craving some keto crackers? Here’s how to make them at home in no time.
Are Crackers Keto-Friendly?
Regular crackers are not keto-friendly since they are made with wheat flour and are super high in carbs.
Luckily, you can make lower carb crackers at home with just a few ingredients. They are the best low carb alternative to classic cheddar crackers.
Keto Crackers Ingredients
You’ll need just a few ingredients to make these keto friendly crackers. I’m sure you probably have most of them in your kitchen. Here is a note on the ingredients:
- Almond Flour – make sure you use blanched super fine almond flour. You can use almond meal, but the texture might change.
- Cheddar Cheese – pre-shredded cheese usually has anti-caking additives that keep it from mixing completely with the dough. So it would help if you grated the cheese at home.
- Salt – just a little bit to taste since the cheddar cheese is quite salty.
- Water – helps to moisten the dough and form it into a ball.
How To Make Keto Crackers
I love this simple cracker recipe that’s super versatile, but you can add any of your favorite herbs or spices.
- Preheat the oven. Start by preheating the oven and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Make the crackers dough. Add all the ingredients to a food processor and pulse until it forms the dough. If the dough looks too dry, add a few tablespoons of water.
- Roll the crackers. Place the dough on a sheet of parchment paper and place another sheet of parchment paper on top. Roll out the dough with a rolling pin into a 1/8-inch thick rectangle.
- Cut the crackers. Cut the dough into 1-inch squares using a sharp knife or pizza cutter. I used a ruler to mark the cutting line to cut the dough into even squares.
- Bake the cheddar crackers for 10-12 minutes or until crispy and golden.
Tips For The Best Keto Crackers
- If the crackers are too thick, they will take longer to cook.
- You can add some of your favorite seasonings, like garlic powder or smoked paprika.
- Try not to overbake the crackers because they continue to crisp up as they cool.
- Allow the almond crackers to cool completely before serving.
This is just a basic recipe for almond flour crackers, but feel free to customize them to make them even more delicious:
- Everything but the Bagel seasoning – top your crackers with this incredible everything bagel seasoning.
- Dried herbs– mix in Italian seasoning, dried rosemary, or oregano for the best flavor.
- Garlic – adds such a great depth of flavor.
- Nuts and Seeds for some extra crunch.
How To Store Low Carb Crackers
- Room temperature – You can store these crackers in a sealed container at room temperature. They will stay fresh for up to five days.
- Freezer – These keto crackers can be frozen for up to two months in a ziplock bag. Then, reheat in the oven after thawing overnight in the refrigerator.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Make These Crackers In Air Fryer?
Yes, prepare the crackers according to the directions and arrange them in the air fryer basket in a single layer. Then cook them for 7-8 minutes at 350F/ 180C, flipping halfway through.
What Should I Do If My Dough Is Too Crumbly?
If you end up with a crumbly dough, you should add a tbsp of water at a time until the dough has the right texture.
Can I Make These Crackers Using Coconut Flour?
As we all know that coconut and almond flour are extremely different and have distinct proprieties, so you can not make these crackers with coconut flour without needing to change the whole recipe.
More Keto Snacks
- 1 cup almond flour blanched super fine
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/4 tsp seas salt
- 1-2 tbsp water or more
- 1/2 tsp Italian seaosning optional
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Add all the ingredients into the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until a dough starts to form. If the dough looks too crumbly, add a few tablespoons of water until it starts to come together in a ball.
- Transfer the dough between two pieces of parchment paper. Roll out the dough with a rolling pin into a 1/8-inch thick rectangle.
- Cut the dough into 1-inch squares using a sharp knife or pizza cutter.
- Bake the crackers for 10-12 minutes or until crispy and golden.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.