Made from only naturally low-carb ingredients and ready in 30 minutes, these roasted spicy nuts are the best snack or appetizer that’s extremely delicious and healthy at the same time.
I always have a mix of nuts in my kitchen to grab some as a quick snack, and since I discovered this recipe, I started preparing them in that way because they are simple to make and taste heavenly. And the best part is that you can make them according to your taste.
These full of spicy flavor nuts are great for this fall season and can be offered as a gift to your friends or neighbors.
- 1 Why Are You Going To Love This Recipe
- 2 Ingredients For These Roasted Spicy Nuts
- 3 How To Make The Best Spicy Nuts
- 4 Tips For Making The Best Spicy Nuts
- 5 Storing Ideas
- 6 How To Enjoy These Spicy Nuts
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions
- 8 More Snack Recipes
- 9 Spicy Nuts
Why Are You Going To Love This Recipe
- They are super easy to prepare.
- They are great as a snack or appetizer.
- You can make them ahead of time.
- You can turn them into a delicious holiday gift.
Ingredients For These Roasted Spicy Nuts
You will need only a few common ingredients to create these keto spicy nuts recipes. Here is a list of everything you will need:
- Raw Nuts – feel free to use your favorite mix of nuts.
- Olive Oil – you can use any other vegetable oil.
- Garlic Powder – gives extra flavor. You can also replace it with onion powder.
- Paprika – use smoked paprika for an intense flavor.
- Chili Powder – gives that spicy flavor to the nuts. You can skip it if you are not a fan of spicy food.
- Salt&Pepper – to taste.
How To Make The Best Spicy Nuts
These spicy nuts will become your favorite snack once you see how easy they are to prepare. Here is everything you have to do:
- Start by preheating the oven to 300F/150 degrees C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the nuts to a mixing bowl, then add the olive oil and seasonings.
- Mix them with a silicone spatula until well combined.
- Transfer the nuts in a single layer to the prepared baking dish.
- Bake the for about 25 minutes.
- Once they are baked, remove them from the oven and let them cool for about 20 minutes.
- Next, you can transfer them to an airtight container.
Tips For Making The Best Spicy Nuts
- Feel free to use only one type of nut if you want. Personally, I like to use at least 3 different types for a great texture and flavor.
- Add some red pepper chili flakes to create a hot and spicy nuts recipe.
- Make sure you arrange them in a single layer to cook evenly in the oven.
- Don’t overbake your nuts because they will burn and will become bitter.
- Let the nuts cool completely before storing them in an airtight container.
- Fridge – You can store these keto spicy nuts after they are cooled completely in an airtight container on the counter in a cold place for up to 3 weeks.
How To Enjoy These Spicy Nuts
- These spicy nuts are great as a snack or an appetizer.
- You can also use them as a spicy nuts gift for a friend.
- Chopp them for a salad to add extra texture and flavor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Make This Recipe In An Air Fryer?
Sure, you can also make air fryer spicy nuts without needing to use the oven. First, prepare the nuts as we did in this recipe, then add them to the air fryer in a single layer and cook them for about 6 minutes at 160 degrees C.
Why Are Some Of My Nuts Soft?
If your spicy nuts are soft after baking them, that’s happened because you didn’t bake them in a single layer.
Can I Freeze These Spicy Nuts?
Sure, these spicy nuts can be stored in an airtight container or a freezer-safe bag in the freezer for up to 3 months.
More Snack Recipes
- 4 cups raw nuts* (16 oz)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp chili powder
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees F/150C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the nuts to a large bowl.
- Add the olive oil and the seasonings: garlic powder, paprika, chili powder, and salt.
- Mix using a silicone spatula until the nuts are well coated.
- Spread the nuts on the baking sheet.
- Bake them in the preheated oven until browned for 25 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and sprinkle them with additional salt if you want.
- Let the nuts on the baking sheet cool and crisp up for about 15-20 minutes.
- When completely cool, store them at room temperature in an airtight container.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.