These Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs are an easy to make, super creamy, and delicious low-carb snack made with only six ingredients. Loaded with healthy fats, these sugar-free treats have only 2g net carbs and are the perfect cure for a sweet tooth.
If you are looking for an easy keto snack recipe that’s perfect for enjoying any time of the day, you’re in the right place. This easy fat bombs recipe is incredibly easy to make, super creamy, and refreshing.
These cheesecake fat bombs are bite-sized, perfect for portion control. It’s one of my favorite treats, and I make sure to always have them on hand. I have the biggest sweet tooth, and desserts are truly my weakness.
I couldn’t believe they tasted just like cheesecake!
- 1 What Are Fat Bombs?
- 2 Are Fat Bombs Good For Keto?
- 3 Why Eat Fat Bombs?
- 4 Reasons This is The Best Keto Fat Bombs Recipe
- 5 Ingredients in Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- 6 How To Make Keto Fat Bombs
- 7 Tips For Making The Best Keto Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- 8 How To Store Fat Bombs
- 9 Can I Use Other Fruits For These Fat Bombs?
- 10 Are Strawberries Keto Friendly?
- 11 Other Keto Dessert Recipes
- 12 Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs
What Are Fat Bombs?
Fat bombs are a popular high-fat snack made with low carb ingredients such as butter, coconut oil, cream cheese, or nut butter. Fat bombs are wonderfully satisfying and usually made with a keto sweetener. They are the perfect cure for a sweet tooth.
Are Fat Bombs Good For Keto?
Fat bombs are often made using a high-fat base, binding ingredients, and flavorings to bring everything together and create a low-carb, delicious treat. Sweetened with zero-calorie or keto-friendly natural sweeteners like monk fruit or erythritol, we can say that fat bombs are great for a keto diet.
Why Eat Fat Bombs?
- These keto fat bombs are great as a pre-workout snack. Keto fat bombs may enhance your energy levels allowing you to get through a spin class or a treadmill workout.
- Fat bombs may prevent heart disease, boost immunity, can reduce body fat.
- Low-carb keto fat bombs prepared at home made entirely of low-carb ingredients provide you with the energy you need to stay on track with your keto diet’s daily macro goals.
Reasons This is The Best Keto Fat Bombs Recipe
- the perfect cure for a sweet tooth.
- taste just like a cheesecake.
- easy and quick to make in just 10 minutes.
- made with just six ingredients.
Ingredients in Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Incredibly, the best recipes require just a few ingredients. Here are the simple ingredients you will need to make the best keto fat bombs:
- Cream Cheese – use full-fat cream cheese at room temperature to mix well without becoming lumpy.
- Strawberries – try using fresh fruits for an intense and refreshing taste. Frozen strawberries can also be used, but make sure to drain the liquids after defrosting. Mash them well with a fork.
- Heavy Cream – makes the keto fat bombs super fluffy and creamy.
- Butter – make sure that it is at room temperature. Replace with coconut oil or ghee.
- Sweetener- Powdered sweetener is required as it dissolves faster. My favorite is this Monk fruit sweetener, as it has no aftertaste.
- Vanilla Extract – the best quality you can find.
How To Make Keto Fat Bombs
Making keto fat bombs is super easy and can be made without using a food processor. However, I recommend using an electric mixer to make the mixture super creamy. This way, all the ingredients are well combined, and there are no lumps of cream cheese or butter.
- Start by masing the strawberries with a fork until you get a puree.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well using an electric mixer or a whisk until completely combined and creamy.
- Line a mini muffins tray with muffins liners and fill them with the strawberry cheesecake mixture using a small cookie scoop. You’ll need about one tablespoon of mixture for each fat bomb.
- Freeze them for about 1-2 hours before serving and enjoy!!
Tips For Making The Best Keto Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- Use room temperature ingredients to avoid lumps.
- Use your favorite berries, such as raspberries or blueberries.
- Use silicone molds to remove fat bombs as easily as possible.
How To Store Fat Bombs
Store leftovers in the freezer for up to 3 months. I recommend placing the keto fat bombs in an air-tight container before freezing.
Can I Use Other Fruits For These Fat Bombs?
Sure, feel free to use your favorite fruits like raspberries, blackberries, cranberries, or any keto-approved fruit that you like.
Are Strawberries Keto Friendly?
Strawberries are one of the lowest carbohydrate keto fruits available. According to the USDA website, one cup of fresh strawberries has only 8g net carbohydrates. Therefore, fresh strawberries are low in sugar total and net carbohydrates, and you can easily include a handful into your keto meal plan.
Other Keto Dessert Recipes
- Perfect Homemade Keto Waffles with Almond Flour
- The Best Keto Chocolate Cake
- The Best Keto Lemon Bars – Only 4g Carbs
- Easy Keto Blueberry Bread with Lemon Cheesecake Frosting
Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- Clean the strawberries and remove the green parts. Cut them in half and mash using a fork or add to a food processor for a smooth texture.
- In a large bowl, add the mashed strawberries, softened cream cheese, heavy cream, unsalted butter, powdered powder, and vanilla extract. Mix using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon the mixture using a small cookie scooper into 24 small silicone molds.
- Place in the freezer for 1-2 hours until set.
- Remove the fat bombs from the molds and store them in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- You can adjust the sweetener depending on how sweet you like them. Taste and add more sweetener if desired.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.