Learn how to make the homemade everything bagel seasoning that tastes just like the one from Trader Joe’s! This seasoning made with sesame seeds, dried garlic, onion, and salt is an excellent addition to tons of baked foods, bagels, and salads.
If you can’t get your hands on Everything But The Bagel seasoning because it’s unavailable where you live or too expensive, you can make this easy seasoning recipe at home.
I have a passion for making seasonings at home because I know exactly what ingredients I use. This way I can avoid added sugars found in different spice blends.
Everything Bagel Seasoning is super popular, and everyone all over the world raves about this seasoning mix. It tastes perfectly salty, nutty, crunchy. Once you gather all the ingredients, your seasoning is ready in a few minutes.
- 1 Watch this quick video to see how easy it is to make homemade bagel seasoning:
- 2 Ingredients in Everything But The Bagel Sesame Seasoning
- 3 How to Make Everything Bagel Seasoning
- 4 Homemade Everything But the Bagel Seasoning
Watch this quick video to see how easy it is to make homemade bagel seasoning:
Ingredients in Everything But The Bagel Sesame Seasoning
If you never tried Everything Seasoning now, it’s the right time. Here’s everything you’ll need:
- White sesame seeds
- Black sesame seeds
- dried onion flakes
- dried minced garlic
- Poppy seeds
- Flaked salt
That’s it – only 6 ingredients go into this versatile everything seasoning that you can make at home. So easy, and faster than running to the store or ordering some on Amazon.
How to Make Everything Bagel Seasoning
Is this even a recipe that once you have all the ingredients, all you have to do is mix them and store them for further use?
- Measure all the seeds and spices and add them to a large bowl or Manson jar.
- Stir well with a fork and transfer to an airtight container.
- Sprinkle plenty of this seasoning on your favorite foods.
How To Use Everything Bagel Seasoning:
- Boiled, scrambled, or fried eggs
- on keto bagels
- on avocado toast
- in a salad
- Avocado toast
- lettuce wraps
- Grilled chicken
- Roasted veggies
Homemade Everything But the Bagel Seasoning
- 3 tbsp sesame seeds
- 3 tbsp black sesame seeds
- 3 tbsp dried onion flakes
- 3 tbsp dried minced garlic
- 2 tbsp poppy seeds
- 4 tsp flaked salt or coarse sea salt
- In a mixing bowl, combine the sesame seeds, black sesame seeds, dried garlic, poppy seeds, onion flakes, and flaked salt.
- Mix until well combined.
- Transfer to an airtight container, mason jar, and store in your pantry.
- Sprinkle over keto bagels, avocado toast, scrambled eggs, salads, roasted veggies, and more.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.