This easy keto blueberry pound bread is super soft, moist and fluffy. Enjoy a gluten-free, low carb blueberry bread that’s easy to make, filled with juicy blueberries and topped with a delicious sugar-free lemon cheesecake glaze.
When I think of summer, blueberries and lemon are always on my mind. These two ingredients are either part of my daily lemonade or combined to make this fantastic low carb blueberry bread.
I know you loved my egg-free keto bread and it’s a top-rated recipe on this blog. I decided to create another keto bread that doesn’t taste eggy and perfect as a keto dessert or low carb bread.
When I meal prep, I’m always making a dessert for the week. It’s either this keto blueberry bread, delicious keto brownies or a batch of the softest keto chocolate chip cookies.
The truth is I love my sweets and try to find the best sugar-free and gluten-free recipes. There’s no better way to start the morning than with a slice or two of this low carb blueberry bread and a serving of keto yogurt. So Delicious and Filling!
Ingredients for Low CarbKeto Blueberry Bread
This keto blueberry bread needs only a few low carb ingredients, a small loaf pan, and an oven to bake it. These are all the ingredients you’ll need:
- Eggs: It’s best to use large eggs at room temperature.
- Almond Flour & Coconut Flour: We are using a combo of these two low carb flours to get the perfect bread texture. I recommend using both flours in this specific recipe.
- Blueberries: My favorite low carb fruit to use in this keto pound cake. You can use strawberries, raspberries. Fresh or Frozen? Both are perfect!
- Sweetener: Erythritol is the best sweetener because it’s cheap, low in carbs and doesn’t impact blood sugar. Monk Fruit sweetener it’s also great in this recipe, and it has no aftertaste.
- Heavy Cream or Coconut Cream: For a dairy-free gluten-free blueberry bread, use coconut cream. It’s as creamy as heavy cream, and you’ll make a delicious paleo blueberry bread
- Vanilla Extract & Baking Powder: 2 ingredients that never miss from my keto baked goods. One adds tons of flavor and the other one, a leavening agent that makes the bread super airy and delicious
How to Make Keto Blueberry Bread?
It’s super easy to make keto blueberry bread once you get all the ingredients. I’m pretty sure you have most of them already.
Start by beating the eggs in a large bowl with the sweetener, heavy cream, melted butter, and vanilla extract until frothy.
Combine the low carb flours, baking powder and then incorporate it into the egg mixture. Incorporate the juicy blueberries and bake in the preheated oven for about 50 minutes or until well cooked.
Keto Cream Cheese Lemon Frosting
To make a delicious lemon frosting for this blueberry pound cake, you’ll need 6 ingredients. It’s so easy and delicious. Here are the ingredients:
- 4 oz Cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup Powdered Erythritol
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Heavy cream
- 2 tbsp lemon juice + 1 tbsp lemon zest
In a big bowl, cream together the cream cheese and butter. This should take about 1-2 minutes.
Turn the mixer off and add the powdered sweetener, vanilla, lemon juice, lemon zest, and heavy cream. Continue mixing until well incorporated. For a thicker keto cream cheese frosting add more cream cheese.
Carbs in Keto Blueberry Bread
This keto blueberry bread is super low in carbs and delicious. Each slice is:
- 7g carbs
- 3g fiber
- 4g net carbs
Are Blueberries Keto?
Blueberries are best to consume in moderation in keto. The recommended serving size is 1/4 cup that comes at about 5g carbs and 1g fiber.
Other Keto Recipes You’ll Love
- The Best Keto Lemon Bars – Only 4g Carbs
- Foolproof Fluffy & Thick Keto Pancakes with Coconut Flour
- World’s Best Fudgy Keto Brownies Recipe
Keto Blueberry Bread
- Preheat the oven to 350F (177C). Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan with butter or spray with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- Whisk the almond flour, coconut flour, and coconut flour.
- In a large bowl add the eggs, sweetener, vanilla extract, melted butter and whipping cream. Using a hand mixer, mix for about 2 minutes until bubbles start to form. Combine the dry and wet ingredients until you get a smooth batter.
- Using a spatula fold in the blueberries and transfer the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for about 45-50 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove the blueberry bread from oven and allow to completely cool before slicing.
- To make the lemon frosting, read the instructions in the blog post.