This Chocolate Keto Lava Cake is super rich, chocolaty and tasty. You’ll need only 7 ingredients and 20 minutes for this keto dessert filled with perfectly gooey and creamy chocolate lava.
Surprisingly simple and decadent, this keto lava cake is perfect for any special occasion. You can enjoy them for Valentine’s Day, New’s Year Eve, birthday parties. Or… Who am I trying to fool? You can enjoy them whenever you want a moist and tender chocolate cake that is filled with gooey molten lava. It’s like Heaven on Earth! I’d eat it every day!
Why is keto lava cake my favorite dessert? I love it because it’s decadent, tasty and looks like a dessert form a super fancy restaurant.
I still remember the first time I ordered a chocolate lava cake at a restaurant. It was topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, and that was the moment when this became my all time favorite dessert.
It’s time to make a sugar-free grain-free lava cake!
Just give it a try, and you’ll be hooked by it’s oozing lava. You’ll want to make it over and over again.
I created a special video showing you exactly how to make the perfect lava cake and you can watch it below!
Ingredients for Keto Lava Cake
To make my favorite keto lava cake you’ll need just 7 ingredients. Despite looking so intimidating and complicated to make, these delicious chocolatey treats are so quick and easy!
Here are all the ingredients you’ll need for this super-rich keto lava:
- Cocoa Powder – Use the highest quality you can find.
- Dark chocolate – You can use unsweetened dark chocolate chips too.
- Eggs – will bind everything together
- Heavy whipping cream – for some extra creaminess.
- Powdered sweetener – I used my favorite monk fruit erythritol blend that has zero carbs and no after taste!
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract – Just a little bit for a tint of vanilla flavor.
- 1/2 tsp baking powder – To make it extra fluffy.
- A pinch of sea salt: To highlight the chocolate flavors
How to make the best Keto Lava Cake?
It’s extremely simple to make the best lava cake that is completely sugar-free, low in carbs and wheat-free. Here’s all you have to do:
- Preheat the oven and grease 3 ramekins.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
- In another bowl combine the wet ingredients with the melted chocolate! You can use an electric mixer and mix until bubbles form.
- Combine all the ingredients together whisking thoroughly.
- Divide the batter among the ramekins and place in the preheated oven.
- Bake for about 12 minutes or until the keto lava cake looks set but it’s still jiggly in the middle.
Other Keto Recipes You Might Like
- Chocolate Keto Mug Cake ready in 90 seconds
- World’s Best Fudgy Keto Brownies Recipe
- Best Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies – Soft Low Carb Cookies
The Best Chocolate Keto Lava Cake – Only 3g Carbs
- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease 3 ramekins with butter or spray them with coconut oil.
- In a medium bowl combine the dry ingredients: cocoa powder, sweetener, baking powder.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
- In a separate bowl add the eggs, heavy whipping cream, melted chocolate, vanilla extract. Vigorously whisk until well incorporated.
- Divide the batter among the 3 ramekins.
- Bake for about 12 minutes or until the edges are firm and the center is runny.
- Combine the dry ingredients and wet ingredients.
- Serve it hot with ice cream or fresh berries. You can serve it straight from the ramekin or invert onto dessert plates.