This no-bake keto cheesecake is creamy, silky, easy to make with just 10 ingredients and 10 minutes of prep time. Learn how to make a low carb sugar-free cheesecake that requires no baking.
If you’re craving cheesecake but don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen with the oven on, I have the best solution for you!
My keto cheesecake recipe is truly the best and tastes incredible. It will surely impress your guests, and you don’t even have to turn on the oven. So, it’s a perfect low-carb keto cheesecake recipe!
No wonder this no-bake cheesecake is one of the most popular keto desserts on the blog! It’s refreshing, creamy, great if you’re in a hurry and want to make sugar-free cheesecake.
This recipe is perfect for your diabetic friends or for those who want to reduce the amount of sugar consumed daily.
I’m a huge fan of quick recipes that don’t require tons of ingredients or hours spent in the kitchen. The ingredients are super common, and you definitely have most of them in your pantry, so I hope you’ll try this silky smooth keto cheesecake.
- 1 Can You Eat Cheesecake On A Keto Diet?
- 2 Why Are You Going To Love This Keto No Bake Cheesecake Recipe
- 3 Keto No-Bake Cheesecake Ingredients
- 4 How To Make Keto No Bake Cheesecake
- 5 Tips For Making The Best Keto No-Bake Cheesecake
- 6 Substitutions and Alterations
- 7 Best Toppings for No-Bake Cheesecake
- 8 Storing Ideas
- 9 Frequently Asked Questions
- 10 More Keto Desserts
- 11 No-Bake Keto Cheesecake
Can You Eat Cheesecake On A Keto Diet?
When you think of cheesecake, you probably think of the graham cracker crust, which is definitely not keto. As a result, cheesecake isn’t keto-friendly. A slice of classic cheesecake has over 30 grams of carbs coming mostly from sugar.
But that’s no longer an issue because practically any dessert can be made keto-friendly. The same goes for cheesecake. Just by changing a few ingredients, you can enjoy this dessert even if you are following a keto diet.
Why Are You Going To Love This Keto No Bake Cheesecake Recipe
- Super easy to make with just 10 ingredients
- Silky smooth with a delicious crust
- It’s perfect for any occasion
- Only 7g net carbs per serving
- You can make it ahead of time
Keto No-Bake Cheesecake Ingredients
There are no fancy ingredients in this low carb no bake cheesecake; all you need are gluten-free ingredients that can be found in any store. They don’t include any sugar, flour, or dates. The following is a list of everything you’ll need:
Almond Flour Cheesecake Crust
- Almond Flour – We use almond flour instead of the graham cookie crust that is traditionally used in regular cheesecakes. I recommend using superfine almond flour. Coconut flour won’t work in this specific recipe.
- Sweetener – You can use either granulated or powdered sweetener. Allulose, erythritol, or Monk fruit are my favorites because they have no aftertaste and don’t crystalize.
- Butter – It gives the crust a buttery flavor and helps everything bind together. Use unsalted butter.
- Vanilla Extract – use the best quality vanilla extract that you can find.
- Salt – helps to enhance all the flavors.
- Cinnamon – This is an optional ingredient, but I think it gives a nice flavor to the keto cheesecake crust.
Low Carb Cheesecake Filling
- Cream Cheese – you will need full-fat cream cheese at room temperature to ensure you won’t end up with chunks of cream cheese in your mixture.
- Sour Cream – The cheesecake has a rich flavor texture thanks to the sour cream. Use room temperature full-fat sour cream.
- Heavy Cream – this ingredient helps to make the filling extremely rich.
- Lemon Juice – a touch of lemon juice won’t be overpowering in this sugar-free cheesecake, but it will bring out the sweet flavors.
- Sweetener – it’s essential to use a powdered sweetener to make sure that it dissolves quickly into the cheesecake batter and that the result is not grainy.
- Vanilla Extract – I think vanilla is the perfect choice for a cheesecake recipe,
How To Make Keto No Bake Cheesecake
Following a few easy, simple steps, you can prepare this no-bake cheesecake recipe in less than 10 minutes. Although it appears to be a lot of work, it isn’t. Here is everything you have to do:
Make the Crust
- Prepare a 9-inch spring form pan and line it with parchment paper.
- Start by making the crust. Add all the ingredients to a bowl and combine them well until a slightly firm dough forms.
- Transfer the crust mixture to a 9-inch springform pan and firmly press it into the bottom. Smooth out the surface with your fingers or the back of a spoon.
- Refrigerate. While preparing the filling, keep it refrigerated.
Make the Cheesecake Filling
- In a large mixing bowl, add the softened cream cheese and sour cream, and using a hand mixer, mix for 1 minute until well incorporated.
- Add the powdered sweetener, lemon juice, and vanilla extract into the mixing bowl. Continue to mix until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- In a separate bowl, beat the heavy cream until firm peaks form.
- Fold the beaten heavy cream into the cream cheese bowl with a spatula until the mixture is uniform.
- Transfer the cheesecake filling over the refrigerated crust.
- Refrigerate the no bake keto cheesecake for at least 6 hours before serving or overnight
- Serve it with your favorite berry sauce.
Tips For Making The Best Keto No-Bake Cheesecake
- Make sure to bring cream cheese and sour cream to room temperature before using.
- Use an electric mixer to help you mix everything.
- It’s important to beat cold heavy cream into stiff peaks, then incorporate it gently into the cheesecake filling. This way, you’ll get a super creamy yet mousse-like consistency.
- Refrigerate the cheesecake overnight for a completely set keto, no-bake cheesecake.
- I don’t recommend freezing the cheesecake to set it faster.
Substitutions and Alterations
If you’re looking to make this keto cheesecake dairy-free or vegan, there are a few options you can try. Here are my recommendations:
- Replace the cream cheese and sour cream with vegan alternatives such as plant-based yogurt or silken tofu.
- Heavy cream can be replaced with canned coconut milk.
- Replace the butter with coconut oil.
Best Toppings for No-Bake Cheesecake
- Sugar-free Raspberry Sauce
- Fresh Berries such as raspberries or strawberries.
- Keto Caramel Sauce
- Chia Seed Jam
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Keto Nutella
- Chocolate Ganache
- Fridge: You can store the leftovers in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- Freezer: This no-bake cheesecake can also be stored in the freezer. Wrap individual slices of leftover cheesecake in plastic wrap and store them in the freezer for up to two months. Thaw in the fridge overnight before serving.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Cream Cheese Keto-Friendly?
Yes, full-fat cream cheese is high in fat, low in carbohydrates, and ideal for the ketogenic diet. Low-fat dairy products should be avoided because they contain more sugar.
Can I Make a Crustless Cheesecake?
Sure, you can skip the crust and make just the filling. This greatly reduces the carb count, so it’s perfect if you’re looking for the best keto dessert.
How Long Should I Refrigerate This Cheesecake Before Serving It?
Refrigerate for at least 6 hours before serving. Of course, it’s best to make it a day ahead so it can firm up overnight.
How many carbs are in a no-bake cheesecake?
A slice of no-bake cheesecake (about 1/8th of a 9-inch cheesecake) can have around 30 grams of carbohydrates. The number of carbs in a no-bake cheesecake can vary depending on the recipe and ingredients used.
How many carbs are in a keto cheesecake?
The exact carb count can vary depending on the recipe and serving size, but a slice of keto cheesecake has about 5-7 grams of net carbs.
More Keto Desserts
- World’s Best Fudgy Keto Brownies Recipe
- Coconut Flour Chocolate Cake
- No-Bake Keto Peanut Butter Bars
- The Best Keto Chocolate Cake
No-Bake Keto Cheesecake
ALMOND FLOUR CHEESECAKE CRUST
- 2 cups almond flour blanched superfine flour
- ¼ cup sweetener
- 1/3 cup melted butter or more if needed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon optional
- 1 ¼ cup heavy cream cold
- 24 oz cream cheese 3 8 ounces blocks softened
- ¼ cup sour Cream
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 cup powdered sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Prepare the pan: Line the bottom of 9-inch spring form pan with parchment paper and grease the sides. Set aside.
- Make the crust: Add the almond flour, melted butter, sweetener, vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt to a large bowl. Mix all the ingredients using a spatula until it starts to get a sandy texture.
- Transfer the crust mixture to the prepared pan and firmly press it into the bottom. Smooth out the surface with your fingers or the back of a spoon.
- Refrigerate. While preparing the filling, keep the crust refrigerated.
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE FILLING
- In a large bowl, add the softened cream cheese, and sour cream. Mix using an electric mixer for about 30 seconds until creamy,
- Add the powdered sweetener, lemon juice, and vanilla extract. Continue mixing for about 3 minutes or until the sweetener dissolves. You can taste the cheesecake filling and add more sweetener if desired.
- Whip the cold heavy cream until stiff peaks form using an electric mixer for about 4-5 minutes.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the cheesecake filling using a spatula.
- Pour the cheesecake filling over the crust and smooth down the top using a spatula.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight. The longer you refrigerate the cheesecake, the better it will set up.
- Use a knife to loosen the cheesecake from the spring form and remove the rim. Cut slices using a clean, sharp knife.
- Top the cheesecake with your favorite toppings. Store refrigerated for up to 5 days.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.