Juicy oven baked Lemon Pepper Chicken Tenders are super quick to prepare and extremely delicious. Loaded with flavor, make a healthy chicken tenders recipe that’s perfect for a weeknight dinner or festive meal.
These chicken tenderloins are marinated in a tangy lemon marinade, then baked with chicken broth and a special seasoning blend. It is full of fresh flavors, garlicky and lemony, and the sauce shines brightly.
If you have never tried these lemon pepper chicken tenders, you are in for a delectable culinary adventure.
- 1 Why Are You Going To Love This Baked Chicken Tenders Recipe
- 2 Lemon Pepper Chicken Tenders Ingredients
- 3 How To Make Lemon Pepper Chicken Tenders
- 4 Tips For Making The Best Lemon Pepper Chicken Tenders
- 5 How to Serve Lemon Chicken Tenders?
- 6 Storing Ideas For These Lemon Pepper Chicken Tenders
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions
- 8 More Chicken Recipes
- 9 Juicy Lemon Pepper Chicken Tenders
Why Are You Going To Love This Baked Chicken Tenders Recipe
- Loaded with citrus flavor
- The chicken is extremely tender and moist.
- Easy to make in under 30 minutes from start to finish.
- The perfect dinner for a busy weeknight
Watch this quick step-by-step video to see exactly how easy it is to make the best lemon pepper chicken tenders.
Lemon Pepper Chicken Tenders Ingredients
You will need just a few easy ingredients that you probably have already in your pantry to make this flavorful chicken recipe. Here is everything you will need:
- Chicken Tenderloins – you can replace the chicken tenders with chicken breast or thighs.
- Lemon Pepper Marinade – you can make this chicken marinade ahead of time and marinate the chicken for at least 30 minutes for the best flavors.
- Chicken Stock – you can also use vegetable stock for this recipe.
- Garlic – Fresh garlic is the best; you can use as much or as little as you choose.
- Lemon – The acidic substance aids in the tenderization of the chicken tenders. You will need both lemon juice and zest.
- Paprika – use smoked paprika for a more intense flavor.
- Salt&Pepper – to taste. Ensure the amount of salt you use since the chicken stock and lemon marinade are quite salty.
- Parsley – fresh parsley is used to garnish the chicken tenders recipe.
How To Make Lemon Pepper Chicken Tenders
You will be surprised to see how easy it is to make this delicious recipe. Here is everything you have to do:
- Start making the marinade then pour it over the chicken. Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375F and place the chicken tenderloins in a large baking dish in a single layer.
- On top of the tenders, pour the chicken stock and the seasonings.
- Bake them for 25 minutes and enjoy.
Tips For Making The Best Lemon Pepper Chicken Tenders
- If you overlap the chicken tenders, they will take significantly longer to cook.
- I recommend marinating the chicken tenders overnight to ensure a good tenderizing.
How to Serve Lemon Chicken Tenders?
This is a versatile recipe, and we can serve it with many side dishes. Here are some great ideas:
- Cauliflower Rice – is a simple and easy recipe made from just two ingredients.
- Roasted Vegetables– roast your favorite veggies and eat them with this recipe.
- Mashed Cauliflower – With only 5 ingredients, you can enjoy a smooth keto mashed cauliflower with these lemon pepper chicken tenders.
Storing Ideas For These Lemon Pepper Chicken Tenders
- Fridge – You can keep leftovers in the fridge for up to three days. Then, reheat in the microwave or stovetop.
- Freezer – These lemon pepper chicken tenderloins can also be frozen in individual containers for up to two months.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long To Bake Chicken Tenders at 375 degrees F?
Are you wondering how long you bake chicken tenders in the oven? You have to bake tenders for about 20 minutes to keep them moist and tender.
Can I Use Another Type Of Chicken?
I used chicken tenderloins, but if you want, you can also use chicken breast or boneless chicken thighs.
How Should I Know When My Chicken Tenderloin Is Ready?
To ensure proper cooking, you must reach a specific temperature in the meat’s center.
To cook chicken thoroughly, it must achieve a temperature of 165°F. You can check this by using a meat thermometer.
How Long To Marinate Chicken Tenderloin?
To absorb the flavors and make the chicken tastier, marinate the chicken tenderloins for at least 30 minutes.
More Chicken Recipes
- Creamy Mushroom Chicken Thighs Recipe
- Cajun Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Crispy Baked Keto Chicken Nuggets
- Easy Baked Keto Chicken Meatballs
Juicy Lemon Pepper Chicken Tenders
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken tenders
- 1 batch Lemon Pepper Marinade
- ⅓ cup chicken broth
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 medium lemon sliced
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp paprika or smoked paprika
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt or more to taste
- In a large baking dish, place the chicken layers in a single layer. Pour the chicken marinade on top and mix to coat well. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes for the best flavors.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F/ 190°C.
- Remove the chicken from the fridge, and pour the chicken stock over the marinated chicken.
- Season with paprika, minced garlic, lemon zest, salt, pepper, and peppercorn. Top with lemon slices.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken is done or until the internal temperature of the chicken reads 165°F (74°C).
- Remove from the oven and garnish with freshly chopped parsley. Serve topped with lemon juice and your favorite side dish.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.