If you need inspiration to cook a delicious and keto dinner, you’ll find here tons of ideas. And, they are incredibly versatile, so all your family members will love these wholesome meals.
Garlic Mushroom Pork Chops is the perfect dinner recipe or for any busy day. Ready in under 30 minutes, it’s the best one-pan pork chop keto recipe. The pork chops are seared to perfection, then smothered in a super creamy garlic-infused mushroom sauce.
These pork chops are perfectly golden-brown, extremely juicy, and the mushroom gravy is well seasoned with thyme.
I love to serve this bone-in pork chops with a creamy sauce with mashed cauliflower or steamed broccoli for the best low carb restaurant-quality meal.
I can only imagine dipping a soft keto bun into that creamy mushroom sauce. I’m sure this pork recipe will become a favorite in your house.
Watch the short video below to see how easy is to make this super creamy pork chops recipe!
Smothered Pork Chops Ingredients
For this super creamy pork chops with garlic mushroom sauce you’ll need:
- bone-in pork chops
- olive oil & butter
- fresh mushrooms
- heavy whipping cream
- chicken soup
- Seasonings: thyme, pepper, salt, pepper
- garlic cloves
- fresh parsley
How to Make Keto Pork Chops with Mushroom Sauce
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and sear the pork chops on both sides in olive oil and butter. Don’t forget to season the chops with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Once the protein is cooked on both sides, remove from heat and keep warm.
- In the same pan, sauté the onions until fragrant and translucent and then add garlic.
- Add the mushrooms and sauté from a few more minutes.
- Pour in reduced-sodium chicken soup and whipping cream. Mix and simmer for a few minutes just until the sauce starts to thicken. Taste and season with dried thyme.
- Return the chops, cover with the creamy mushroom sauce, reduce the heat to low, and simmer for a few minutes until the meat is cooked through and sauce is incredibly creamy.
How to substitute for Boneless Pork Chops?
This recipe is perfect for boneless pork chops too. If you want to use boneless pork chops reduce the cooking time to about 2-3 minutes per side. This really depends on how thick your meat is.
You’ll know the pork is cooked through and safe to east, if a meat thermometer inserted in the thickest part reads 145F.
How to Store Leftover Keto Pork Chops?
It’s best to keep leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
What to Serve with Keto Pork Chops
This recipe is incredible served as it is, but you can chose a few sides that pair perfectly:
- Cooked Spinach
- Steamed Asparagus
- Riced Cauliflower
- Oven Roasted Broccoli
- Brussel Sprouts
- A Green Salad
- Egg-free Keto Bread
Are Pork Chops Keto?
Yes, definitely, pork chops are completely keto-friendly and can be cooked in various ways, including the Instant Pot, a slow cooker, in the oven, on the and even grilled or baked.
Bone-in pork chops are a staple protein in our house, and I always choose the piece of meat that has the most fat. It’s one of the most affordable choices of meat, and it’s super flavorful if cooked right.
How Many Carbs are in Keto Pork Chops Recipe?
Each recipe on my blog comes with detailed nutritional facts in the recipe card below. I try my best to provide accurate information, but feel free to calculate your macros, especially if you’re using different brands.
In this particular pork keto recipe, each serving comes 5 g carbs, 2 g of fiber, so this meal is only 2g net carbs per serving. The serving is one piece of pork chop with about ¼ cup sauce.
Other Keto-Friendly Recipes
- Easy Keto Meatballs Recipe
- Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Wings with Buffalo Sauce
- Keto Broccoli Cheddar Soup – Creamy & Delicious
Pork Chops with Creamy Garlic Mushroom Sauce
- 4-6 pork chops about 1 inch thick
- 2 tbsp olive oil or avocado oil
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms
- ½ medium onion
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup chicken soup low sodium
- 1 tsp thyme fresh or dried
- 2-3 garlic cloves minced
- ½ tsp salt to taste
- ¼ tsp pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- Season pork chops with salt, pepper, and paprika. Heat 1 tbsp butter and olive oil in a large pan. Sear pork chops for 4-5 minutes per side until golden brown. Transfer to a plate and keep warm. Set aside.
- In the same pan, add butter and add onion until slightly golden. slice mushrooms cook until lightly brown
- Add minced garlic and stir frequently.
- Add whipping cream and ½ cup chicken soup. Simmer until cream begins to thicken for about 2-3 minutes. Season with thyme.
- Add pork chops and cover with sauce.
- Reduce the heat, cover the skillet with a lid and simmer for 5-8 minutes until the pork chops are tender and infused with all the flavors.
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley and enjoy!