This sugar-free keto pizza sauce is ready in just 5 minutes, and incredibly delicious. It’s the best low carb pizza sauce you can make at home using just tomato sauce, tomato paste, and seasonings.
This keto pizza sauce is dairy-free and vegan and is perfect for those times when we are in a hurry to make a pizza or need a quick dipping sauce. It can be used for meatballs, chicken parmesan, for dipping mozzarella sticks, or broccoli cheddar tots.
I choose to make this delicious and rich keto pizza sauce whenever I make my cauliflower pizza crust, keto pizza with fathead dough, and my keto pasta because it’s super easy to make and completely sugar-free.
Trust me when I say that once you try this delicious pizza sauce, you will never want to buy store-bought canned pizza sauce loaded with sugar and preserves.
- 1 Is Pizza Sauce Keto-Friendly?
- 2 Why Are You Going To Love This Low Carb Keto Pizza Sauce
- 3 Keto Pizza Sauce Ingredients
- 4 How To Make Keto Pizza Sauce
- 5 Tips and Variations For This Sugar-Free Keto Pizza Sauce Recipe
- 6 How To Use This 2 Minutes Keto Pizza Sauce
- 7 Storing Ideas
- 8 Quick Keto Pizza Sauce
Is Pizza Sauce Keto-Friendly?
Those pizza sauces that you find in the store are not keto-friendly because they are made with sugar and other ingredients that are high in carbs.
That’s why you should make this recipe from naturally low-carb ingredients that taste even better than those from the store but with fewer carbs.
Why Are You Going To Love This Low Carb Keto Pizza Sauce
- It’s a sugar-free sauce that is ready in less than 5 minutes.
- You can make it ahead of time and store it in the fridge.
- Contain only 2g net carbs per serving.
- It’s made from naturally low-carb ingredients.
- Has no added sugar.
Keto Pizza Sauce Ingredients
Another great thing about this recipe is that it’s made using a few easy ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen. Here is a list with anything you need:
- Tomato Paste and Tomato Sauce – read the label to check if there is no added sugar.
- Dried Herbs – I used oregano and basil because they are one of the common ingredients in pizza sauce.
- Garlic and Onion Powder – add extra flavor to this sauce.
- Salt and Pepper – to taste.
How To Make Keto Pizza Sauce
This sauce is so easy to make that you will want to make it anytime when you are in a hurry and need a delicious sauce. Here is everything you need to do:
- Start by preparing all the ingredients.
- Add them to a bowl and wish until well combined.
- Transfer the sauce to a jar and use it for your pizza.
- Easy, right?
Tips and Variations For This Sugar-Free Keto Pizza Sauce Recipe
- Let the sauce sit in the fridge for 30 minutes to enhance the flavors.
- Add some red pepper chili flakes for a spicy pizza sauce.
- If you want a thicker sauce, you can simmer it for 15 minutes.
How To Use This 2 Minutes Keto Pizza Sauce
Another interesting thing about this sauce is that it can be used in many ways. Here are some ideas:
- You can use it as a base for your pizza.
- It’s great for keto pasta.
- You can make a lasagna with it.
- You can use it as a sauce for your sandwich.
- Fridge: this sugar-free sauce can be stored in the fridge in an airtight container for up to one week.
- Freezer: you can store this sauce in the freezer in ice cube trays for up to 2 months. Then you are ready to use it, thaw it in the fridge overnight.
Quick Keto Pizza Sauce
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium ball. Use a whisk to remove any lumps.
- Store in an air tight container and use in your favorite pizza recipes.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.