These No-Bake Keto Peanut Butter Bars are the perfect low carb treat for peanut butter lovers! They’re gluten-free, flourless, refined sugar-free, and made with only six ingredients. No need for special equipment, and they don’t even need to be baked. This no-bake dessert doesn’t get any easier!
Peanut butter in combination with chocolate turns any dessert into a spectacular one!
See how easy it is to make this no-bake keto dessert in just 10 minutes from start to finish.
It’s no longer a secret that I have a peanut butter addiction. Actually, I love all nut butters, especially when paired with chocolate. This peanut butter dessert tastes just like the center of Reese’s peanut butter cup.
- 1 Peanut Butter Bars Video Tutorial
- 2 Why Are You Going To Love This Recipe
- 3 Is Peanut Butter Keto?
- 4 Possible Benefits Of Peanut Butter
- 5 Ingredients in Keto Peanut Butter Bars
- 6 How To Make No-Bake Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars
- 7 Tips For Making The Best Keto Peanut Butter Bars
- 8 Recipe Variations and Tips
- 9 How To Store No-Bake Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars
- 10 More Keto Peanut Butter Desserts
- 11 No-Bake Keto Peanut Butter Bars
Peanut Butter Bars Video Tutorial
Why Are You Going To Love This Recipe
- Perfect for portion control
- It can be made ahead.
- Easy and quick to make
- Tastes just like peanut butter cups but without sugar
- No-bake dessert
Is Peanut Butter Keto?
Yes, peanut butter is keto friendly as long is consumed in moderation. Always choose a no sugar added peanut butter with only 2 ingredients: peanut butter and salt. According to the USDA website, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter have 4g net carbs, and 190 calories.
Possible Benefits Of Peanut Butter
- Peanut butter is a great option for type 2 diabetes because it is low in carbs.
- Peanut butter provides a variety of vitamins that can help our bodies work properly.
- Helps lower bad cholesterol.
- Due to the high concentration of vitamins it contains and its antioxidant properties, peanut butter protects the body from the toxic actions of free radicals.
Ingredients in Keto Peanut Butter Bars
Only 6 ingredients are needed to make these delicious keto peanut butter chocolate bars. That’s right: only six ingredients that you probably have already in your pantry.
- Peanut Butter – is the main ingredient in this recipe. You can use any brand you like but make sure it has no sugar added. Smooth peanut butter is recommended for the creamiest texture.
- Almond Flour – this grain-free flour provides structure and replaces the classic graham crackers usually used to make peanut butter bars.
- Butter – You can use salted or unsalted butter in this recipe! Coconut oil can also be used, and refined coconut oil is best to avoid the coconut flavor.
- Sweetener – make sure you use a powdered sweetener to mix as easily as possible.
- Vanilla Extract – use the best quality of vanilla that you can find.
- Chocolate – This ingredient is used for the chocolate layer. I recommend using chopped dark chocolate or sugar-free semi-sweet chocolate chips.
How To Make No-Bake Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars
You will be surprised at how easy it is to prepare this dessert. Here is everything you have to do:
- Start by mixing all the ingredients in a bowl until a dough starts to form.
- Line a square pan with parchment paper and press the peanut butter mixture.
- Melt the chocolate and spread it evenly over the peanut butter layer. Optionally you can mix about 2 tablespoons of peanut butter into the chocolate chips.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or until completely firm. Allow sitting for 10 minutes at room temperature before cutting.
Tips For Making The Best Keto Peanut Butter Bars
- Line your pan with foil or parchment paper to make these bars easier to remove. It makes slicing and serving them a lot easier.
- Use smooth, high-quality peanut butter. The peanut butter is the most important component of the recipe, so choose a creamy one that has a lovely, natural peanutty flavor.
- You can use your favorite nut butter instead of peanut butter! Almond or cashew butter is also a great choice.
Recipe Variations and Tips
- You can top these bars with some peanuts or hazelnuts.
- Before the chocolate hardens, sprinkle a pinch of flaky sea salt on top. This will bring out the delightful sweet-and-salty flavors in the bars to their full potential.
- Add some unsweetened chocolate chips to the peanut butter mixture.
- Add a small amount of coconut oil to make these bars softer.
- Want to make keto peanut butter balls. You can use the peanut butter dough and roll it into balls, then dip or drizzle with chocolate. So good!
How To Store No-Bake Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars
- Fridge: Refrigerate these peanut butter chocolate bars in an airtight container for up to two weeks.
- Freezer: They can easily be also stored in the freezer. All you have to do is to slice the bars and store them in an airtight container in the freezer for up to three months.
More Keto Peanut Butter Desserts
- Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies – Best Flourless Keto Cookies
- World’s Best Fudgy Keto Brownies Recipe
- The Best Keto Chocolate Cake
- The Best Chocolate Keto Lava Cake – Only 3g Carbs
- Chocolate Keto Mug Cake ready in 90 seconds
No-Bake Keto Peanut Butter Bars
- 3 oz Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- Line a 9×9-inch square baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix until well incorporated.
- Evenly press the peanut butter mixture into the prepared pan.
- Melt the chocolate chips. Mix in the peanut butter until smooth. Spread over the peanut butter layer.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or until completely firm. Allow to sit for 10 minutes at room temperature before cutting.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.