These easy-to-make keto pumpkin waffles with coconut flour are super fluffy, delicious, and have only 5g net carbs per serving. So make this recipe and enjoy one of the best waffles that are naturally gluten-free and low-carb.
Perfect for breakfast, Thanksgiving, and Halloween, these easy gluten-free pumpkin waffles are also sugar-free and require only one bowl and a mixer to prepare them.
On weekends breakfast is my family’s favorite part of the day, and I always like to try something new to impress my loved ones. So, since the fall season is here, I decided to make these sugar-free pumpkin waffles to fill our house with pumpkin flavors.
- 1 Why Are You Going To Love This Recipe
- 2 Ingredients For Keto Pumpkin Waffles
- 3 How To Make These Keto Pumpkin Waffles
- 4 Topping Ideas For Keto Pumpkin Waffles
- 5 Storing Ideas
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions
- 7 More Keto Pumpkin Recipes
- 8 Keto Pumpkin Waffles
Why Are You Going To Love This Recipe
- Made using a few low-carb ingredients.
- Super easy to make (ready in under 15 minutes!).
- Has only 5g grams of net carbs per serving.
- The best gluten-free pumpkin waffles recipe.
- Super fluffy and loaded with pumpkin flavor.
- It can be made ahead of time.
Ingredients For Keto Pumpkin Waffles
A great thing about this recipe is that it is made using only a few easy-to-find ingredients. Here is a list of everything you will need:
- Eggs – use large room-temperature eggs to avoid that eggy smell and taste.
- Cream Cheese – use softened cream cheese to mix well without creating lumps.
- Coconut Flour – is one of my favorite low-carb flour substitutes that I choose to use when I am making something sweet.
- Pumpkin Puree – I like using homemade pumpkin puree, but you can choose canned one.
- Sweetener – feel free to use any powdered sweetener like erythritol or monk fruit.
- Baking Powder – helps the waffles become extra fluffy.
- Vanilla Extract – use the best quality vanilla extract to boost flavor.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice – use my homemade pumpkin pie spice that is super fragrant and inexpensive to make.
- Salt – is used to enhance the flavors.
How To Make These Keto Pumpkin Waffles
These keto pumpkin waffles are super easy to make without needing cooking skills. Here is everything you have to do:
- Start by preheating your waffle maker to medium heat. This is important to avoid the waffles sticking to the waffle maker.
- Next, mix all the wet ingredients until frothy, then add the rest of the ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Fill the waffle iron’s center with the batter, and cook the waffle for about 4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove the waffle and repeat the process until there is no more batter.
Topping Ideas For Keto Pumpkin Waffles
These gluten-free keto pumpkin waffles are delicious by themselves, but you can also serve them with different toppings for a delicious culinary sweet treat. Here are some ideas:
- Room Temperature – You store these pumpkin waffles in an airtight container on the counter at room temperature for up to 3 days.
- Fridge – These keto pumpkin waffles can be stored in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Freeze These Keto Pumpkin Waffles?
Yes, these pumpkin waffles are freezer-friendly. First, let the pancakes cool completely, then transfer them to a plate and freeze for 30 minutes. Once they are hardened, add the pancakes to a freezer-safe bag and store them in the freezer for up to one month.
To reheat them, you can use the toaster or microwave until their heat is through.
Do I Have To Grease The Waffle Maker?
It’s not necessary to grease the waffle iron before cooking the waffles, but if you are worried about it, you can spray the waffle iron with coconut oil spray.
Can I Make Pancakes With This Recipe?
Sure, if you don’t have a waffles iron maker, you can use a large non-sticking pan to make some delicious and fluffy pumpkin pancakes.
More Keto Pumpkin Recipes
Keto Pumpkin Waffles
- Add all of the ingredients to a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Preheat the waffle maker to medium-high heat. Lightly spray using non stick spray.
- Pour pumpkin chaffle batter into the center of the waffle.
- Close the waffle maker and cook for 5 minutes or until the waffle is golden brown.
- Remove the waffle maker and enjoy with your favorite toppings.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.