These Keto Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins are super moist and perfectly spiced pumpkin muffins filled with a cheesecake layer that melts in your mouth. Ready in just 30 minutes, they are easy to make and perfect for a holiday breakfast.
Loaded with pumpkin and cinnamon flavor and then filled with a delicious cream cheese mixture, these sugar-free pumpkin muffins are super moist and taste delicious with a cup of tea or coffee in the morning.
What can be more perfect for this fall season than a batch of these pumpkin cheesecake muffins that taste heavenly and don’t require any cooking skills?
- 1 Is Pumpkin Keto-Friendly?
- 2 Why Are You Going To Love This Recipe
- 3 Keto Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins Ingredients
- 4 How To Make Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins
- 5 Recipe Variations
- 6 Storing Ideas
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions
- 8 More Pumpkin Recipes
- 9 Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins
Is Pumpkin Keto-Friendly?
Pumpkin is one of the best ingredients to include in your keto diet since it has a small number of carbs( 100 grams of raw pumpkin has only 7 grams of carbohydrates). So yes, pumpkin is keto-friendly, and you can use it to make many delicious recipes like keto pumpkin soup, pumpkin pie, and so many other interesting recipes.
Why Are You Going To Love This Recipe
- Ready in only 30 minutes.
- Perfect for holiday parties.
- There are moist and filled with autumn flavors.
- You can make them ahead of time.
- A perfect sweet treat for Halloween and Thanksgiving.
Keto Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins Ingredients
You will love these delicious sugar-free pumpkin cheesecake muffins once you see the list with the ingredients. They are super easy to find, and you probably already have some of them in your pantry. Here is everything you will need:
For The Muffins Batter
- Eggs – help everything to bind together.
- Almond and Coconut Flour – the best mix of low-carb flours that help to give a soft texture to any baked good.
- Pumpkin Puree – you can make your pumpkin puree at home or buy it from the store(make sure you read the label to check if there is no added sugar).
- Pumpkin Pie Spice – adds that autumn flavor to the dish. You can buy it, or you can make it at home.
- Heavy Cream- you can replace it with coconut cream if you want to make a dairy-free option.
- Sweetener – use your favorite powdered sweetener. I used erythritol, but you can also use monk fruit or allulose.
- Butter – you will need unsalted butter. Gives that buttery texture and flavor.
- Baking Powder – helps the muffins to rinse and become fluffy.
- Vanilla Extract – use the best quality vanilla extract to add extra flavor.
For The Cheesecake Filling
- Cream Cheese – use softened cream cheese to mix well.
- Sweetener – you will need a powdered sweetener to avoid creating any lumps.
- Eggs – use room temperature eggs to avoid that eggy taste.
- Flour – this ingredient is used to make the cream cheese harden.
- Vanilla Extract – is used to enhance the flavors.
How To Make Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins
These keto pumpkin cheesecake muffins are one of my favorite autumn sweet treats since they are super easy to make without needing any cooking skills. Here is everything you have to do:
- Start by making the muffin batter. Add the eggs, melted butter, and sweetener to a mixing bowl and mix until fluffy.
- Add the rest of the ingredients over the egg mixture and mix until well combined.
- Once the batter is ready, set aside and make the cream cheese filling.
- Add all the cream cheese ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix until well combined and there are no lumps.
- Assemble the muffins. Fill the muffin pan halfway with the muffin batter, then add one tbsp of the cream cheese mixture and cover with a tbsp of muffin batter.
- Then swirl with a toothpick and bake the muffins for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool on a cooling rack. Enjoy!!
- After they are cooled, you can top the muffins with homemade caramel sauce.
- You can add some chocolate chips to the muffin batter.
- Chopp some of your favorite nuts and add them to the batter for an extra crunch.
- Fridge: you can store these pumpkin cream cheese muffins in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 7 days.
- Freezer: these gluten-free muffins are also freezer friendly. Wrap each muffin in plastic wrap, then put them in a freezer bag, and you can store the muffins in the freezer for up to 2 months. Thaw them overnight in the fridge, then reheat in the microwave before serving.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Make This Recipe Dairy-Free?
Sure, you can make these muffins in a dairy-free version by replacing the butter with coconut oil and heavy cream with coconut cream.
As for the cream cheese filling, you can use dairy-free cream cheese.
How To Know That Your Pumpkin Muffins Are Baked?
To best way to determine if your muffins are baked is to insert a wooden pick into the center of the muffins. If the wooden pick comes out clean, you will know that the muffins are done.
More Pumpkin Recipes
Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins
For the muffins batter
- 5 eggs room temperature
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree
- 2-3 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup sweetener
- 4 tbsp butter softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
For the cheesecake filling
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup sweetener
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/ 180°C and line a muffin pan with paper or silicone cups.
- Add the eggs, melted butter, and sweetener to a mixing bowl and mix until fluffy.
- Now you can add the rest of the ingredients over the egg mixture and mix until well combined; once the batter is ready, set aside.
- Make the cream cheese filling. Add all the cream cheese ingredients to a mixing bowl and stir until smooth and lump-free.
- Assemble the muffins. Using a large ice cream scoop or a spoon to fill halfway muffin cups with pumpkin batter.
- Add one tbsp of the cream cheese mixture and cover with a tbsp of muffin batter.
- Swirl the cream cheese with the pumpkin batter using a toothpick.
- Bake the muffins in the preheated muffins for 20 minutes.
- Remove them from the oven and let the muffins cool on a cooling rack.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.