This keto pumpkin spice latte is made with only 6 ingredients and is ready in 5 minutes. It’s the best sugar-free pumpkin drink for fall that’s loaded with delicious pumpkin puree and homemade pumpkin pie spice.
This sugar-free pumpkin spice latte is a drink you can find in many cafes, especially at Starbucks. So if you like it as much as we do, then find out that you can make it at home in a healthier version with fewer carbs.
Are you among those who prefer a pumpkin spice latte on cold mornings? Well, instead of ordering it at a cafe, you can prepare it at home, to your taste, avoiding all those carbs from sugar and other preservatives that it may contain.
I love to start my day with good coffee, whether hot or cold. Sometimes I crave my bulletproof coffee, keto hot chocolate, but on a cold fall morning, I choose to make sugar-free pumpkin spice latte. It’s super aromatic, better than store-bought, affordable, and perfectly flavored.
- 1 What Is Pumpkin Spice Latte?
- 2 Is Pumpkin Spice Latte Keto-Friendly?
- 3 Pumpkin Spice Latte Ingredients
- 4 How To Make Low Carb Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 5 Tips and Variations
- 6 Storing Ideas
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions
- 8 More Keto Pumpkin Recipes
- 9 Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte
What Is Pumpkin Spice Latte?
Made with many traditional fall season flavors, the pumpkin spice latte is a popular drink based on pumpkin flavors and coffee topped with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice. This type of drink can be served cold or hot, according to your preferences.
Is Pumpkin Spice Latte Keto-Friendly?
The regular pumpkin spice latte is not keto-friendly because it’s made with whole milk, sugar, and other ingredients containing many carbs.
But fortunately, you can make your own keto pumpkin spice latte at home by replacing a few ingredients.
Why Are You Going To Love This Pumpkin Spice Latte
- A healthy KETO pumpkin spice latte recipe that’s completely sugar-free
- Tastes just like regular PSL minus the carbs
- Super creamy, cozy, and loaded with fall flavors
- Made with real pumpkin and homemade pumpkin pie spices
- Takes only 5 minutes to make
Pumpkin Spice Latte Ingredients
You will need only a few easy ingredients to make a DIY pumpkin spice latte keto recipe at home. Here is a note on the ingredients
- Pumpkin Puree – you can use homemade pumpkin puree or buy plain canned puree from the store. Make sure to read the labels and avoid pumpkin pie filling that is loaded with sugar.
- Sweetener – I used granulated erythritol, but you can use keto maple syrup or a brown sugar replacement for even more flavor.
- Almond Milk – use unsweetened almond milk.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice – Adds a lot of fall season flavors to the latte. I like to make this mix of spices home because I know exactly what it contains.
- Strong Brewed Coffee – feel free to use your favorite type of coffee.
- Whipped Cream – make a batch of my homemade keto whipped cream to avoid all those carbs from the store-bought one.
How To Make Low Carb Pumpkin Spice Latte
Once you see how easy it is to make this delicious sugar-free pumpkin spice latte, you will want to make it over and over again, especially during the cold season. Here is everything you have to do:
- Add the pumpkin puree, sweetener, almond milk, and pumpkin pie spice into a small saucepan and mix until well combined.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer, then remove the saucepan from the heat.
- Stir in the coffee and pour the pumpkin spice latte into your favorite mugs or glasses.
- Top your pumpkin spice latte with homemade whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice, and enjoy.
Tips and Variations
- Depending on the consistency you want for your drink, you can add more or less pumpkin puree or milk.
- Feel free to use any milk from almond milk, coconut milk, or macadamia milk.
- If you like iced coffee, you can add a few ice cubes, cold coffee, and milk.
- If you use store-bought pumpkin spice, ensure it doesn’t have added sugar.
- Make sure that the pumpkin puree you use is real pumpkin and not pumpkin pie mix.
You can make the pumpkin mixture ahead of time and store it in the fridge for up to 5 days. Then reheat the pumpkin puree mix with hot coffee in the morning and enjoy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Pumpkin Keto-Friendly?
Sure, pumpkin is great for a keto diet, and you can easily include it in your diet because it has fewer carbs than other fruits and vegetables.
Can I Make A Dairy-Free Version Of This Pumpkin Spice Latte?
You can easily replace the whipped cream with coconut cream if you want to make a dairy-free pumpkin spice latte.
Coffee Vs. Espresso
If you are wondering what coffee is better for this drink, then you need to know that you can use your preferred brand of coffee or espresso to make this pumpkin spice latte.
More Keto Pumpkin Recipes
Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Place a small saucepan over medium heat. Add the unsweetened almond milk, pumpkin puree, sweetener, and pumpkin pie spice. Stir well and bring to a boil.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the strong coffee.
- Transfer to serving mug or glasses, and top with keto whipped cream and dust with most pumpkin pie spice.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.