Keto Dalgona Coffee is an incredible Iced Sugar-Free drink that’s made with only 4 ingredients. Whip them into a fluffy and velvety coffee cream for the perfect morning coffee or afternoon treat.
This summer, you’ll enjoy this crazy keto Dalgona Coffee that is super popular among TikTok users.
I made this step-by-step video for you to see how incredibly easy it is to make a keto Dalgona Coffee
- 1 What is Dalgona Coffee?
- 2 Ingredients for Whipped Dalgona Coffee
- 3 How To Make Keto Dalgona Coffee?
- 4 Can you Make Keto Dalgona Coffee Without Instant Coffee?
- 5 MORE KETO DRINK RECIPES
- 6 Keto Dalgona Coffee | How to Make Sugar-Free Dalgona Coffee
What is Dalgona Coffee?
Dalgona coffee is a whipped Korean coffee that’s inanely delicious and made by mixing only 4 ingredients: instant coffee, sugar, and hot water until it turns into a creamy topping.
It is usually served over hot or cold milk. I love to enjoy it over iced unsweetened plant-based milk.
Are you wondering if Dalgona coffee is keto? Well, the original recipe is loaded with sugar and milk, which are not very keto-friendly ingredients.
Ingredients for Whipped Dalgona Coffee
For this keto coffee drink recipe, you’ll need only 4 ingredients.
- 2 tbsp instant coffee
- 2 tbsp granulated or powdered sweetener
- 2 tbsp boiling water
- 2 cups unsweetened plant-based milk (almond milk or coconut milk)
Optional Add ins:
- 2 cups Ice cubes
- ½ tsp Vanilla extract
- Chocolate shavings, to decorate
How To Make Keto Dalgona Coffee?
To make Dalgona coffee without sugar, simply whip equal amounts of instant coffee, granulated sweetener (Erythritol or Monk Fruit), hot water until it magically turns into an airy and velvety cream with stiff peaks. It looks like a meringue or whipped cream.
This recipe yields 2 cups of sugar-free Dalgona coffee, so you’ll need 1 tbsp instant coffee for each serving.
Can you Make Keto Dalgona Coffee Without Instant Coffee?
It’s possible to make sugar-free whipped coffee without instant coffee. Pour a scoop of your favorite coffee beans and use your coffee grinder to turn it into a fine powder. Then, sift through a sieve to get only the finest powder. Replace instant coffee with the resulting powder and make the best keto Dalgona coffee.
It looks you can use matcha powder, cocoa powder, or strawberry powder instead of instant coffee and make other keto iced drinks to enjoy this summer.
MORE KETO DRINK RECIPES
Keto Dalgona Coffee | How to Make Sugar-Free Dalgona Coffee
- Add instant coffee, sweetener, and boiling water to a medium mixing bowl,
- Using a hand mixer at medium speed, beat for about 2 minutes until stiff peaks start to form. The mixture looks thick and silky.
- To serve, fill a glass with ice, pour cold milk, and top with the frothy whipped coffee.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.