This no-bake keto key lime pie mousse is ultra creamy, smooth, and ready in just 5 minutes. With only 6 ingredients, make the best keto mousse that’s super refreshing and decadent.
I’m a huge fan of easy keto desserts that everyone loves, and my favorites include keto chocolate mousse, brownies, no bake cheesecake, and this keto lime mousse.
The best part? You don’t have to spend hours in the kitchen making the graham crust, then bake it and wait for it to cool. You can enjoy the perfect summer sugar-free treat in less than 10 minutes.
Reasons You’ll Love This Keto Lime Mousse Recipe
- Creamy, thick, and extra fluffy
- An easy elegant sugar-free dessert perfect for a dinner party or summer picnic
- A quick dessert ready in just 5 minutes
- No condensed milk and no baking are needed
- Only 5 grams of net carbs per serving
Keto Key Lime Pie Mousse Ingredients
You need only six ingredients to make sugar-free lime mousse with the freshest flavor.
- Cream cheese – use full-fat cream cheese that’s softened to room temperature.
- Heavy cream – make sure to use unsweetened heavy cream.
- Sweetener – I recommend using a powdered sweetener because it dissolves quicker. My favorites are monk fruit and erythritol.
- Lime – use both juice and zest for the most fragrant lime flavor.
- Gelatin powder – helps the mixture set.
- Vanilla extract – lime extract would be a great addition.
How To Make No Bake Keto Key Lime Cheesecake
This tangy and creamy summer dessert is ready in just 5 minutes and will impress your guests. Of course, no one can believe it’s low carb and actually made from scratch. Here’s how to make this decadent dessert:
- Dissolve the gelatin in the lime juice and mix well.
- In a large bowl, cream together cream cheese, heavy cream, sweetener, lime zest, and vanilla extract. Use room temperature ingredients to ensure good mixing and avoid any lumps.
- Stir in the lime and gelatin mixture.
- Divide between serving glasses and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
- Top with more lemon zest and enjoy it straight out of the fridge.
Tips and Variations
- Garnish the lime mousse with keto whipped cream, fresh raspberries, mint leaves, and a small lime slice.
- Make this easy dessert one day in advance for any special occasion. It stays fresh in the fridge for up to 2 days.
- Use room temperature ingredients to make the mousse whip quicker.
How To Serve Keto Lime Mousse
You can serve this easy low carb key lime pie mouse just as it is or make a delicious parfait using a keto graham crackers layer.
It’s a delicious frosting for keto lemon pound cake or vanilla cupcakes.
Some crushed pistachios add a fantastic crunch.
More Keto Desserts
Keto Key Lime Pie Mousse
- 16 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ¾ cup powdered sweetener or more to taste
- 4 limes juiced or about 5 tablespoons of lime juice
- 2 tbsp lime zest
- 2 tsp unflavored gelatin powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, combine the lime juice and gelatin powder and microwave for 30 seconds until warm. Stir until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Add room temperature cream cheese, heavy cream, powdered sweetener, lime zest, and vanilla extract to a large bowl. Using a hand mixer, beat all the ingredients until the filling is smooth and creamy.
- Pour the prepared gelatin mixture and mix until well incorporated.
- Divide evenly between 8 serving glasses and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.