These Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are thick, soft, and need only 4 ingredients. No cooling time or mixer is required, so you can bake perfect keto cookies in under 20 minutes. Enjoy soft bakery-style keto peanut butter cookies that are loaded with delicious sugar-free chocolate chips.
I was shocked to find out that you can make cookies without sugar and flour. These 4 ingredients peanut butter cookies are flourless, and they actually don’t need it since the peanut butter is super high in fat. When we combine peanut butter with protein (egg), they easily hold their shape as they would in classic cookies made with flour.
Plus, peanut butter is such versatile and low in carbs ingredients, and these keto peanut butter chocolate bars are just as delicious and easy to make.
- 1 Keto Peanut Butter Cookies VIDEO
- 2 Reasons These Keto Peanut Butter Cookies are The Best
- 3 Ingredients in Keto Peanut Butter Cookies with Peanut Butter
- 4 How To Make Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- 5 Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Tips
- 6 Optional Add-ins
- 7 The Best Way to Store the Keto Peanut Butter Cookies?
- 8 Can I Make Keto Peanut Butter Cookies Ahead of Time?
- 9 More Keto Dessert Recipes
- 10 Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies – Best Flourless Keto Cookies
Keto Peanut Butter Cookies VIDEO
Reasons These Keto Peanut Butter Cookies are The Best
- made with only 4 simple low carb ingredients.
- the best gluten-free and sugar-free cookies for peanut butter lovers
- have the best texture – thick with chewy edges and soft in the middle.
- one bowl recipe, so almost no dishes to clean.
Ingredients in Keto Peanut Butter Cookies with Peanut Butter
You’ll need only 4 ingredients to make the best flourless peanut butter cookies from scratch. A batch of this recipe makes about 16 cookies which are perfect for snacking throughout the week. Here’s a note on the ingredients:
- peanut butter – this recipe works perfectly with either creamy or chunky peanut butter. I’ve tried it using both kinds of peanut butter, and they turn out perfect. Just make sure you’re using natural peanut butter made 100% from peanuts and has no sugar added.
- sweetener – it’s essential to use a low-carb sugar substitute that comes in a powdered form.
- egg – just one large egg to bind all the ingredients together.
- sugar-free chocolate chips – probably the hardest to find ingredient. My favorite chocolate chips with no added sugar are from Lily’s, but I’ve recently discovered Lakant’s Chocolate chips sweetened with Monk Fruit that are incredibly delicious too.
How To Make Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
Who would think that making keto cookies from scratch is so easy? To make these grain-free cookies, you’ll have to gather all the ingredients and make sure that the peanut butter is at room temperature so you can easily mix it with the rest of the ingredients.
- Start by combining melty peanut butter, sugar substitute, and one egg until a slightly thick and moist cookie dough forms.
- Incorporate the chocolate chips cookies using a silicone spatula.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop out 16 cookies and place them on a lined baking tray.
- Use the back of a fork to create the classic criss-cross lines.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 10 to 12 minutes. Allow to cool slightly before transferring to a cooling rack.
These easy keto peanut butter cookies are soft, and incredibly flavorful.
Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Tips
- Don’t overbake the cookies, or else they will become super crumbly. Keto peanut butter cookies harden as they cool.
- Add a dollop of keto jam in the middle of the cookies before baking.
- Omit the chocolate chip cookies if you want to enjoy classic keto peanut butter cookies. This way, you’ll make keto cookies from scratch using just 3 ingredients.
- Replace peanut butter with almond butter or cashew butter, the cookies will come out just as delicious.
- sprinkle each cookie with flakey salt just before baking
- vanilla extract or almond extract
The Best Way to Store the Keto Peanut Butter Cookies?
- Room temperature – Place the cooled cookies in an airtight container and store at room temperature for up to 5 days.
- Freezer – Place the keto cookies on a baking sheet in the freezer, and freeze for a few hours until completely frozen. Then, transfer the flourless cookies to freezer bags and store in the freezer for up to 3 months. When ready to enjoy, reheat in the oven at 350F for 5 minutes or until warm.
Can I Make Keto Peanut Butter Cookies Ahead of Time?
Yes, these cookies can be made ahead of time. Make the cookie dough ahead of time, wrap in plastic and freeze until ready to bake. Thaw in the fridge overnight, form, and bake the cookies.
More Keto Dessert Recipes
- World’s Best Fudgy Keto Brownies Recipe
- The Best Keto Blondies – Just 2g carbs!
- The Best Keto Lemon Bars – Only 4g Carbs
- Easy Keto Blueberry Bread with Lemon Cheesecake Frosting
Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies – Best Flourless Keto Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/ 180°C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add peanut butter, powdered sweetener, and the egg. Mix until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Using a spatula or wooden spoon, incorporate the chocolate chips.
- Scoop out the cookies using a small cookie scoop (about 1 Tbsp each). Place each ball onto the prepared baking sheet. Lightly press the bottom of a fork to slightly flatten the cookie, then press again in the opposite direction to form a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes in the preheated oven. Let them cool for 1-2 minutes in the tray, then transfer to a cooling rack. Enjoy
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.