Moist, fluffy, and extremely delicious, this keto lemon bundt cake has only 4g net carbs per serving, and it requires only 10 minutes of prep. It’s also topped with a smooth, sugar-free lemon glaze!
Topped with a smooth, sugar-free lemon glaze, this gluten-free lemon bundt cake is not only great-looking but also super easy to make and tastes incredibly refreshing.
Just like my keto pound cake recipe, this keto lemon bundt cake is one of the easiest desserts I have ever tried. It’s perfect for a quick keto snack served with a bulletproof coffee.
I remember the day I made a keto pound cake for my friends and family. I was nervous about serving it to them because I wasn’t sure if they would be able to tell that it was keto-friendly and sugar-free.
But as they took their first bites, I watched in amazement as they all nodded their heads in approval. They couldn’t believe that they were enjoying a dessert that tasted just as good as a traditional pound cake, without all the sugar.
It was a proud moment for me, and it made me realize that healthy eating doesn’t have to mean sacrificing flavor.
The result is a delicious and satisfying dessert that satisfies a sweet tooth while still adhering to a low-carb, keto diet.
Trust me when I tell you that your entire family will love it.
- 1 What is Bundt Cake?
- 2 Is Bundt Cake Keto?
- 3 Why Are You Going To Love This Keto Lemon Bundt Cake Recipe
- 4 Ingredients Needed
- 5 How To Make This Keto Lemon Bundt Cake
- 6 Tips For Making The Best Keto Lemon Bundt Cake
- 7 Recipe Variations
- 8 Storing Ideas For Keto Lemon Bundt Cake
- 9 Can I Make This Recipe Ahead Of Time?
- 10 Can I Make This Recipe In A Regular Pan?
- 11 Baking Equipment Needed
- 12 More Keto Cake Recipes
- 13 Keto Lemon Bundt Cake
What is Bundt Cake?
Baked in a round pan with a tube in the center and fluted sides, bundt cake is a dessert recipe that can be made in many distinct ways according to everyone liking.
Is Bundt Cake Keto?
Regular bundt cake recipes are not keto-friendly since they are usually made with wheat flour and sugar, which are too high in carbs. However, you can still enjoy a delicious bundt cake by modifying the ingredients, as we did in this recipe.
Why Are You Going To Love This Keto Lemon Bundt Cake Recipe
- You can make it ahead of time.
- Super easy to make in such a short time.
- Has only 4g net carbs per serving.
- Loaded with delicious zesty flavor.
- It’s a versatile recipe.
- Moist, fluffy, and full of lemon flavor
- It’s a gluten-free and sugar-free recipe.
You’ll be impressed by how few simple ingredients are needed to create such a delicious and impressive cake. Here is a list of everything you will need:
For the Bundt Cake
- Almond Flour – Sift your almond flour to ensure the batter has no clumps and obtain a lighter texture.
- Sweetener – I used Erythritol in this recipe, but any other low-carb sweetener, such as Monk Fruit or Allulose, would also work.
- Butter – adds a delicious buttery flavor.
- Eggs – use large room-temperature eggs for the best results.
- Sour Cream – adds moisture to the cake.
- Lemon – you will need both lemon zest and juice for a citrus flavor.
- Vanilla Extract – use the best quality vanilla for the best flavor.
- Baking Powder – helps the cake batter rise and become fluffy.
- Salt – to taste.
For The Lemon Glaze
- Sweetener – you will need a powdered sweetener to combine well.
- Lemon Juice – you will need freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Cream cheese – makes the sugar-free lemon glaze ultra-creamy.
- Vanilla Extract – optional.
How To Make This Keto Lemon Bundt Cake
This recipe may look too fancy, but you’ll be surprised to see how easy it is to make it in such a short time. Here is everything you have to do:
Preheat The Oven
Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees F/ 177 degrees C and grease a bundt pan.
Preparing the Cake Batter
Add the softened butter and sweetener to a large bowl and mix until well combined.
Next, add the eggs, lemon juice, sour cream, and vanilla extract. Mix until frothy.
Mixing the Dry and Wet Ingredients
Add the almond flour, baking powder, salt, lemon zest over the egg mixture and mix until the cake batter is smooth.
Bake The Bundt Cake
Pour the batter into the greased pan and smooth the top.
Don’t overfill the bundt pan, as the cake may overflow during baking. Fill the pan about 2/3 full to allow room for the cake to rise.
Bake in the preheated oven for 50 minutes until golden brown or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Remove the bundt cake from the oven and let it cool in the pan for at least 15 minutes, then turn it out onto a cooling rack and cool completely.
Make The Lemon Glaze
Mix the cream cheese, lemon juice, sweetener, and vanilla until well combined, then drizzle it over the cooled cake.
Tips For Making The Best Keto Lemon Bundt Cake
- Don’t overbake the cake. When a toothpick comes out with only a few crumbs stuck to it, remove it from the oven.
- Don’t overmix the batter. This may cause a tough and dense cake.
- Grease the bundt pan. Greasing the bundt pan with butter or cooking spray will prevent the cake from sticking to the pan.
- Use room temperature ingredients. It’s important to use eggs and butter at room temperature to ensure an easy mixing and smoother batter.
- Ensure you let the cake cool completely before removing it from the pan to help it hold its shape and slice easily.
- You can add some unsweetened dark chocolate chips to the batter.
- Add poppy seeds or fresh blueberries.
- Add one tbsp of cocoa powder to the batter and skip the lemon and poppy seeds for a keto chocolate pound cake.
- Add pumpkin puree, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves to the batter and top with a cream cheese glaze.
- Add shredded unsweetened coconut to the batter and top with a sugar-free coconut cream glaze.
- Add chopped nuts like almonds, pecans, or walnuts to the batter for a crunchy texture and nutty flavor.
Storing Ideas For Keto Lemon Bundt Cake
- Fridge – If there are any keto bundt cake leftovers, you can store them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Freezer – You can also freeze this sugar-free bundt cake. Wrap the cake in plastic wrap and freeze it for a few months until you want to eat it. To thaw the frozen pound cake, simply remove it from the freezer and let it sit at room temperature for a few hours until it is completely thawed. Alternatively, you can microwave individual slices for a few seconds until they are warmed through.
Can I Make This Recipe Ahead Of Time?
Definitely, this gluten-free bundt cake recipe it’s a great dessert recipe that you can make ahead of time and save time when you are having a party and not only.
Can I Make This Recipe In A Regular Pan?
Sure, if you don’t have a bundt pan, you can easily replace it with a regular one. Just make sure that you grease it well.
Baking Equipment Needed
- Hand mixer or stand mixer – It’s perfect for creaming butter and sweetener in this almond flour pound cake recipe.
- Bundt Pan – A bundt cake pan is essential if you’re making this keto lemon bundt cake recipe!
- Measuring cups and spoons – You will need measuring cups and spoons to measure the ingredients for the cake batter accurately.
- Large Mixing Bowls – You will need at least two mixing bowls, one for mixing the dry ingredients and one for mixing the wet ingredients.
- Cooling Rack – This oven-safe rack ensures even cooling for the almond flour pound cake.
- Silicone Spatula – You will need a spatula to scrape the sides of the mixing bowl and ensure all ingredients are well combined.
More Keto Cake Recipes
Keto Lemon Bundt Cake
- 3 cups almond flour superfine blanched
- 5 large Eggs room temperature
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 cup sweetener
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
For the Lemon Glaze
- 2 oz cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/4 cup powdered sweetener
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice or more to thin out the glaze
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/ 180°C and grease well a bundt pan using non-stick cooking spray or melted butter.
- Beat the softened butter and sweetener using an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add the eggs, lemon juice, sour cream, and vanilla extract, and mix until frothy for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, salt, and lemon zest. Mix to combine until a smooth batter forms.
- Pour the batter into the greased pan and smooth the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 55-60 minutes or until golden brown. Cover with foil if it starts to brown too quickly, and check for doneness using a toothpick. The cake is ready if the toothpick inserted in the middle comes out mostly clean.
- Remove the bundt cake from the oven, let it cool in the pan for at least 15 minutes, then turn it onto a cooling rack.
- Mix all the ingredients for the glaze in a bowl, then drizzle it over the cooled cake.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.