Made from a few naturally low-carb ingredients, this keto vanilla cake looks fantastic, tastes delicious, and is quite simple to make. So make this recipe and enjoy a low-carb dessert with almond and coconut flour with only a few net carbs per serving.
This Keto vanilla cake is perfect for birthdays, weddings, parties, and many other occasions! I make this recipe whenever I need to make a cake faster, and I’m not sure what people will like.
You will love this recipe because it is suitable for everyone. It’s delicate and fancy at the same time, and what I like most about it is that delicious vanilla cream cheese frosting that completes everything perfectly.
I don’t know about you, but when it comes to desserts, once I hear the word “vanilla,” I can’t focus on anything else. I love all desserts that contain vanilla, especially with a cup of coffee or tea in the morning.
- 1 Why Are You Going To Love This Recipe
- 2 Ingredients For This Keto Vanilla Cake
- 3 How To Make This Delicious Keto Vanilla Cake
- 4 Tips For Making The Best Keto Vanilla Cake
- 5 Storing Ideas
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions
- 7 More Cake Recipes
- 8 Keto Vanilla Cake
Why Are You Going To Love This Recipe
- Made with naturally low-carb ingredients.
- Perfect for any occasion.
- It’s a fluffy and tender cake full of vanilla flavor.
- Has a buttery and moist texture.
- Contain only 7g net carbs per serving.
Ingredients For This Keto Vanilla Cake
I love this cake because it’s made using a few simple ingredients that you probably have already in your pantry.
For The Cake
- Almond&Coconut Flour – To avoid any clumps in the batter, sift your flour. The cake’s texture will be lighter as a result.
- Butter – Use unsalted butter for this recipe. If you want a dairy-free cake, use melted coconut oil or avocado oil.
- Sweetener – I like to choose between erythritol, monk fruit sweetener, and allulose, but you can use your preferred sweetener.
- Eggs – Use eggs that are at room temperature to reduce the eggy flavor. They are a wonderful source of protein and help everything bind together.
- Baking Powder – creates extremely fluffy keto leaf cakes.
- Vanilla Extract – I recommend using the best high-quality vanilla extract you can find.
For The Frosting
- Cream Cheese – use softened full-fat cream cheese. The result won’t be as creamy if you try to use it fat-free.
- Butter – you will need softened butter to mix well.
- Sweetener – I advise using a powdered sweetener for the frosting because it dissolves more easily.
- Vanilla Extract – since it’s vanilla cake, use the best quality you can find for a great flavor.
How To Make This Delicious Keto Vanilla Cake
This Keto Vanilla Cake is one of my favorite family because it’s extremely delicious and doesn’t require so many cooking skills. Here is everything you have to do:
Start by making the cake
- Add the butter to a bowl, then incorporate eggs one at a time using a mixer.
- Then add the rest of the ingredients and mix until it forms the batter.
- Pour the cake batter into the pans, then bake them in the oven for about 25 minutes.
- Once they are ready, remove them from the oven and let them cool.
Make the keto frosting
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl, then mix them until you get a creamy frosting.
Frost the cake
- Frost cake with vanilla cream cheese frosting or with your favorite frosting.
Tips For Making The Best Keto Vanilla Cake
- Avoid overmixing since the coconut flour absorbs the moisture in the eggs as it bakes and becomes harder.
- For the fluffiest texture, sift the flours.
- Before frosting, the cakes must be completely chilled.
- Use a cooling rack to let the cakes cool completely.
- Fridge: Sugar-free keto birthday cake leftovers can be kept in the fridge for up to 5 days in an airtight container. Slice when ready to serve, then enjoy.
- Freezer: You can also store the leftover cake slices for up to five months. Then, defrost in the refrigerator overnight.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Know If My Cakes Are Done?
If you insert a toothpick into the cakes and it comes out with a few dry crumbs, the cakes are done baking and should be taken out of the oven.
Can I Make This Cake Ahead Of Time?
Definitely, you can make this cake ahead of time, store it in the fridge and enjoy it anytime you want.
Can I Use This Recipe To Make Cupcakes?
Definitely, this is a great idea for when you are having a party with a lot of friends. First, prepare the batter as we did in this recipe, then fill the cupcakes tray using a large cookie scoop. Bake the cupcakes for 15 minutes, then decorate them with cream cheese frosting once they have cooled.
Can I Make The Layers Of This Cake In Advance?
You can, indeed! Bake your cake layers and let them cool. Then, to prevent moisture loss, wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator for up to two days.
More Cake Recipes
- Easy Keto Carrot Cake – super moist, incredibly delicious, and easy to make from scratch.
- Almond Flour Cake – This easy almond flour cake is fluffy, buttery, and super moist.
- Keto Lemon Pound Cake – This Keto Lemon Pound cake is a low-carb dessert that is easy to make with simple ingredients.
- Coconut Flour Chocolate Cake – ultra moist, rich, and topped with the best sugar-free chocolate frosting.
- The Best Keto Chocolate Cake – This keto chocolate cake with fluffy cake layers and a velvety chocolate cream cheese sugar-free frosting is super rich and decadent.
Keto Vanilla Cake
- 1 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 cup sweetener
- 4 large eggs room temperature
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
Keto Vanilla Frosting
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 4 oz unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sweetener
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 180°C /350°F.
- Line two 8-inch (20cm) cake pans with parchment paper.
- Prepare the vanilla cake batter. Add all the dry ingredients: almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt to a bowl. Stir well to avoid creating any almond flour lumps. Set aside.
- Mix the butter and sweetener for about 3 minutes until smooth and creamy.
- Add the eggs and continue mixing. Add in milk and vanilla extract.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until a creamy cake batter forms.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake pans and smooth out the tops.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes. To test for doneness, insert a toothpick into the center of the cake.
- Remove the cakes from the pan and let the cakes cool completely in the pan.
- Meanwhile, make the keto frosting. Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix until creamy.
- Assemble and decorate the cake. Place one cake layer on a plate and top with half of the frosting. Top with the second layer and spread the remaining frosting to cover the top and sides.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving! Enjoy!
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.