These Keto Cheesecake Brownies are ultra moist, chocolatey, and loaded with super creamy cheesecake swirls. Learn how to make the best low carb brownies cheesecake brownies and satisfy your sweet tooth.
Imagine sinking your teeth into these soft, fudgy cubes of cocoa goodness – rich in flavor yet low in carbs.
As if that weren’t enough to get your attention, every bite is speckled with silky swirls of tangy cheesecake. It’s like eating a piece of blissful heaven!
So make this recipe and enjoy the most decadent, rich, and mouth-watering low-carb dessert you have ever tried.
This easy keto dessert combines two classic desserts – cheesecake and brownies – into one tasty treat!
With only 4 grams of net carbs per serving, this Keto Cheesecake Brownies recipe is the best low carb dessert you can easily make and is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth without compromising on flavor or nutrition.
- 1 Why Are You Going To Love This Keto Cheesecake Brownies Recipe
- 2 Are Brownies Keto?
- 3 Is it really possible to bake keto brownies without sugar?
- 4 Ingredients For These Keto Cheesecake Brownies
- 5 How To Make Keto Cheesecake Brownies
- 6 What Pan To Use For Brownies?
- 7 How Many Carbs In Keto Cheesecake Brownies?
- 8 Tips For Making The Best Keto Cheesecake Brownies
- 9 Recipe Variations
- 10 Serving Ideas
- 11 Storing Ideas
- 12 Frequently Asked Questions
- 13 Are Keto Cheesecake Brownies Gluten-Free?
- 14 More Keto Desserts
- 15 Keto Cheesecake Brownies
Why Are You Going To Love This Keto Cheesecake Brownies Recipe
- They’re low-carb and keto-friendly – perfect for anyone following a special diet.
- They contain far fewer carbs than regular brownies and zero sugar – so no more guilt trips after eating them!
- Super customizable – top them with different toppings and mix-ins – making this recipe truly unique.
- Super easy to make in just a few minutes.
- They have a fudgy and rich texture – similar to regular brownies.
- Made from naturally low-carb ingredients such as almond flour and sweetener.
- It’s gluten-free and grain free.
Are Brownies Keto?
Traditional brownies are not keto-friendly as they are loaded with sugar and wheat flour, therefore, high in carbs. Regular brownies made with all-purpose flour and sugar can have around 25-30 grams of carbs per serving.
Typically, a serving of my keto cheesecake brownies has around 4 grams of net carbs, which is much lower than traditional brownies.
So, if you make a keto-friendly version of brownies, they can be considered keto.
Is it really possible to bake keto brownies without sugar?
Yes, you can! Because this recipe uses low-carb sweeteners like monk fruit or allulose, you can enjoy all the chocolatey goodness without worrying about overloading on sugar. Yum yum!
Ingredients For These Keto Cheesecake Brownies
This keto cheesecake brownies recipe combines the best of both worlds: a rich chocolatey base and a creamy cheesecake layer. Made with almond flour, cocoa powder, and dark chocolate, the brownie layer is decadent and fudgy. The cheesecake layer, made with cream cheese, egg, and vanilla extract, is smooth and creamy. The result is a heavenly dessert that’s low-carb and gluten-free.
Another great thing about these delicious cheesecake brownies is that it uses only a few easy low-carb ingredients you probably already have in your pantry. So check this list of ingredients and make these delicious gluten-free cheesecake brownies for you and your family.
For The Brownie Layer
- Almond Flour – use superfine blanched almond flour for the best texture.
- Eggs – use large room-temperature eggs to avoid that eggy smell and taste.
- Butter – use high-quality butter for great results.
- Cocoa Powder – use unsweetened cocoa powder to avoid extra carbs.
- Dark Chocolate – gives a delicious chocolate taste.
- Sweetener – use your favorite powdered sweeteners such as erythritol, monk fruit, or allulose.
- Baking Powder – help the brownies rinse and become super fluffy.
For The Cheesecake Layer
- Cream Cheese – make sure you use room-temperature cream cheese to mix well.
- Sweetener – use powdered sweetener to combine well into the cheesecake layer.
- Egg – helps everything to bind together.
- Vanilla Extract – use a high-quality vanilla extract for an intense and delicious flavor.
How To Make Keto Cheesecake Brownies
These sugar-free brownies are so easy to make that I choose to prepare them anytime I have unexpected guests or crave something sweet.
Preparing these Keto Cheesecake Brownies for baking is almost as satisfying as eating them! It’s a breeze – so easy that even the most inexperienced baker can get perfect results. Let’s dive in and see just how simple it can be.
Make the Keto Brownie Layer
Preheat the oven to 350°F/ 175°C, then line an 8×8 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
In a large mixing bowl, add the melted butter, chocolate, and eggs. Use an electric mixer to mix for 1-2 minutes or until super frothy,
In a different bowl, combine the dry: almond flour, sweetener, and baking powder. You can sift them to ensure there are no clumps left.
Incorporate the dry ingredients with the egg mixture until there are no lumps and the batter has a smooth and creamy texture.
Adding a teaspoon of espresso powder to the brownie batter can enhance the chocolate flavor and give the brownies a richer taste.
Spread batter evenly into the prepared baking and set aside.
Make the Keto Cheesecake Layer
Add the softened cream cheese and powdered sweetener to a large mixing bowl and mix until creamy and fluffy.
Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix until everything is well incorporated.
Add the cheesecake filling over the brownie layer and swirl using a fork or a toothpick.
Bake the Keto Cheesecake Brownies
It’s time to pop these babies in the oven!
TIP: For extra decadence, you can top it with a few sugar-free chocolate chips – trust me, they make a big difference!
Bake for 30 minutes until the center is set but still jiggly.
When checking if the brownies are done baking, insert a toothpick into the center should. It should come out mostly clean but still with some crumbs – this means you’ve got perfect moistness without overbaking them.
Let the fudgy brownie cool down completely on a cooling rack.
What Pan To Use For Brownies?
The size of the pan you should use for this brownie recipe depends on how thick or thin you prefer your brownies to be. Here are some common pan sizes and guidelines:
- 8-inch square pan: This is the size pan I used that makes thick brownies.
- 9-inch square pan: This size pan is a common choice for brownies and will yield brownies of medium thickness.
- 9×13-inch rectangular pan: This size pan will yield thinner brownies and is often used to make larger batches. Make sure to adjust the cooking time.
Ultimately, the size of the pan you use will depend on your personal preference and the recipe you are using. If the recipe specifies a certain size pan, it’s best to follow those instructions to ensure the best results.
How Many Carbs In Keto Cheesecake Brownies?
The nutritional profile of keto cheesecake brownies is impressive: they have low carbs and sugar, but offer plenty of protein and fats. Plus, the addition of cream cheese makes them creamy and indulgent! Here’s what these delightful desserts provide in terms of nutrients:
- Calories: 172kcal
- Total Carbs: 5g
- Net Carbs: 4g
- Protein: 4g
- Fat: 16g
- Fiber: 1g
Tips For Making The Best Keto Cheesecake Brownies
- Let the brownies rest for at least 10 minutes before slicing and serving so they cut easier into neat slices.
- Ensure you don’t overbake the cheesecake brownies; otherwise, they will become dry and crumbly.
- Use full-fat cream cheese to obtain a creamy and rich cream cheese layer.
- Try not to overmix the batter. Overmixing can make the brownies tough and too dense.
There are a few ways to make the recipe even more delicious while keeping it low-carb. Here are some interesting ideas:
- Add some chopped nuts for a crunchy texture.
- You can also add your favorite berries for a refreshing flavor.
- Top the brownies with unsweetened shredded coconut.
These gluten-free cheesecake brownies can be served in many ways according to your taste. Here are our favorite combinations:
- With a scoop of your favorite keto vanilla ice cream.
- You can top these cheesecake brownies with some homemade whipped cream.
- Serve these sugar-free brownies with your favorite berries.
- They will pair perfectly with a drizzle of homemade caramel sauce.
- Fridge – Store these fudgy cheesecake brownies for up to one week in the refrigerator in an airtight container. You can reheat the brownies in the microwave for a few seconds before serving.
- Freezer – Freezing makes it easy to portion out individual servings, so there’s no temptation to overindulge. You can also freeze these brownies and eat them when craving a chocolatey dessert. Frozen cheesecake brownies can be stored for up to 6 months. To enjoy, thaw them overnight before serving!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Make These Brownies With Coconut Flour Instead Of Almond Flour?
This recipe won’t work if you use coconut flour instead of almond one since the coconut flour has different properties, and it will absorb the liquid quickly, making these brownies extremely dry.
How To Obtain Those Beautifully Brownies Squares?
For beautifully cut brownie squares, it’s recommended to use a warm knife to make clean cuts. Be sure to wipe the knife clean between each cut to prevent the brownies from sticking to the blade.
How Do I Know When My Brownies Are Ready?
To check if the brownies are ready, insert a skewer into the center of the brownies; if the skewer comes out mostly clean, then your cheesecake brownies are moist and delicious.
Are Keto Cheesecake Brownies Gluten-Free?
Yes, these brownies are gluten-free and also low in sugar.
More Keto Desserts
Keto Cheesecake Brownies
Keto Brownie Layer
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/ 175°C, then line an 8×8 inch baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
Make the Keto Brownie Batter
- Mix the melted the butter with the eggs in a large bowl.
- Add the melted chocolate and continue mixing until everything is well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients for a few minutes until the batter has a smooth and creamy texture.
- Transfer the brownie batter to the prepared pan and set aside.
Make the Keto Cheesecake Mixture
- Add the cream cheese and sweetener to a mixing bowl and mix until creamy and fluffy.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix until everything is well incorporated.
Assemble and Bake
- Add the cheesecake cream over the brownie mixture in 9 dollops and swirl using a fork or a toothpick.
- Bake for 30 minutes until the center is set but still jiggly.
- Let it cool down completely on a cooling rack before slicing it.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.