This Antipasto salad is loaded with fresh lettuce, tomato, cheese, pepperoni, salami slices, and a delicious balsamic dressing that completes everything perfectly. Learn how to make the best antipasto salad that’s easy to make, customizable, and ready in only 10 minutes.
So make this recipe if you are looking for a quick and easy-to-make dish for any party or quick dinner. Everyone will love it since it has all the flavors and ingredients of a regular pizza.
This salad recipe is one of my favorites because it’s filling and fresh, and my entire family enjoys it. Also, it’s made from delicious ingredients that, when combined, create an amazing dish with mouthwatering flavors.
- 1 Is This Antipasto Salad Keto-Friendly?
- 2 Why Are You Going To Love This Classic Wedge Salad
- 3 Ingredients For Antipasto Salad
- 4 How To Make This Antipasto Salad
- 5 Tips&Variations For This Recipe
- 6 Storing Ideas
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions
- 8 More Salad Recipes
- 9 Antipasto Salad
Is This Antipasto Salad Keto-Friendly?
Yes, this antipasto salad is ideal for anyone following a ketogenic diet since it is made with naturally low-carb and keto-friendly ingredients.
Why Are You Going To Love This Classic Wedge Salad
- Loaded with many flavors.
- Easy to make in only 10 minutes.
- Perfect for a quick dinner or lunch.
- You can make it ahead of time.
- Easy to customize using your favorite toppings.
Ingredients For Antipasto Salad
You will need just a few ingredients you can find at any store to create this delicious antipasto salad. Here is a list of everything you will need:
- Romain Lettuce – you can also replace it with Iceberg lettuce.
- Cherry Tomatoes – feel free to use your favorite types of tomatoes.
- Pepperoni&Salami – if you are not a fan of these two, you can choose to add your favorite type of meat.
- Provolone Cheese – you can also add Monterey jack cheese or cheddar cheese.
- Artichokes – will give a combination of bitter and sweet flavors. You can also skip them.
- Red Onion – yellow or white onion is good as well.
- Olives – feel free to add black or green olives.
- Mozzarella Balls
For The Balsamic Vinegar Dressing
- Olive Oil – you will need high-quality extra virgin olive oil.
- Balsamic Vinegar – use high-quality balsamic vinegar and avoid those with a watery texture and flavor.
- Dijon Mustard – if you are not a fan of dijon mustard, you can replace it with your favorite one.
- Garlic – fresh garlic for an intense flavor.
- Salt&Pepper – to taste.
How To Make This Antipasto Salad
This recipe is super easy to make since it doesn’t require any cooking method. So here is everything you have to do:
- Remove any wilted outer leaves from the lettuce, wash the tomatoes and chop them.
- Next, prepare the rest of the ingredients and assemble the salad.
- Add the chopped lettuce to a bowl, add the rest of the ingredients, then drizzle your favorite dressing, and enjoy.
Tips&Variations For This Recipe
- Do not add the dressing over the salad if you don’t want to eat right away because the ingredients will become mushy.
- Feel free to add some pepperoncini if you are a fan of spicy food.
- If you are not a fan of balsamic vinegar dressing, you can replace it with your favorite dressing as well.
- Fridge: You can store any leftovers from this recipe in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days.
- Freezer: This salad is not freezer-friendly because, while thawed, all the ingredients will become soggy.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Antipasto Salad?
Originally from Italy, Antipasto salad is a dish made from different types of meats, cheese, tomatoes, and olives served as the first course with a balsamic vinegar dressing.
Can I Make This Recipe Ahead Of Time?
Sure, this recipe is great for meal prep. Just prepare all the ingredients as we did in this recipe and store them in an airtight container in the fridge(without the dressing) until you plan to eat it.
Is Antipasto Different From Antipasti?
Yes, antipasti is a mix of different types of cheese, meat, vegetables, and fruit served on a plate as a snack at a party, while antipasto is the first dish served at an Italian dinner.
More Salad Recipes
- 6 cups romaine lettuce chopped
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 4 oz salami diced
- 6 oz provolone cheese
- 4 oz marinated artichokes drained and chopped
- 1 small red onion sliced
- 1/2 cup pitted olives
- 4 oz mozzarella balls
- 2 oz pepperoni
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Start by making the dressing. In a small bowl, add all the ingredients and mix until well combined. Set aside.
- Prepare all the ingredients for the salad.
- Assemble the salad in a large bowl, add the ingredients, and drizzle with the dressing.
- Mix to coat and serve immediately.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.