Learn how to make the best keto chocolate truffles that are extra creamy, silky, and the ultimate decadent sugar-free treat. Easy to prep with just 2 ingredients, these keto truffles have less than 2g net carbs each!
Surprisingly easy to make at home with only 2 or 3 ingredients, these healthy sugar-free chocolate truffles are incredibly customizable with your favorite flavors.
Truffles are a fantastic party dessert, perfect for gifting, and the best treat for holidays that everyone loves.
- 1 Reasons You’ll Love These No Bake Keto Truffles
- 2 Just 2 Ingredients in Keto Chocolate Truffles
- 3 How To Make Keto Truffles
- 4 Tips for Success
- 5 Truffles Flavor Variations
- 6 How to Store
- 7 More Keto Dessert Recipes
- 8 2 Ingredients Keto Chocolate Truffles
Reasons You’ll Love These No Bake Keto Truffles
- An easy 2 ingredient recipe
- Extra rich, creamy, and indulgent
- Only 2g net carbs keto truffles that melt in your mouth
Just 2 Ingredients in Keto Chocolate Truffles
You;ll need only 2 ingredients for the base recipe of these truffles, but you can mix in optional add-ins for extra texture and flavor.
- Chocolate – make sure to chop the chocolate into very small pieces to melt easier when mixed with the hot cream. You can also use chopped sugar-free chocolate chips.
- Heavy Cream – choose full-fat heavy cream that has at least 30% fat. Half and a half or milk won’t set properly.
How To Make Keto Truffles
To make this sugar-free truffle traditional recipe, you have to make a chocolate ganache by combining melted chocolate and cream.
- Finely chop your chocolate bar so that it melts easier.
- In a small saucepan, heat the cream on the stove until it strats to boil.
- Pour the hot cream over the chopped chocolate. Stir until the mixture is smooth and thick.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
- Scoop out chocolate balls using a small cookie scooper and place them on a plate lined with parchment paper.
- Roll the balls into cocoa powder, coconut flakes, crushed nuts, or sprinkles. Refrigerate until ready to enjoy!
Tips for Success
- Allow the chocolate mixture enough time to chill properly before shaping them into truffles. It’s best to chill for at least 5 hours, but it’s best to refrigerate overnight.
- Make sure to use high-quality chocolate such as Lindt, Ghirardelli, or Valhrona.
- Use gloves when rolling as the chocolate will stick less and keeps your hands clean.
- If your chocolate won’t melt, it means that the cream wasn’t hot enough or the chocolate pieces are too large. Place the bowl over a pot of simmering water and stir until completely melted.
Truffles Flavor Variations
- Mint – add 1/4 tsp of pure peppermint extract.
- Raspberry – add 1/4 tsp of raspberry extract.
- Peanut Butter – Mix in 2 tablespoons of natural peanut butter or hazelnut butter in the chocolate mixture.
- Coconut – Roll the truffles into shredded coconut.
- Orange – Mix orange zest into the melted chocolate before chilling.
How to Store
- Fridge – store sugar-free truffles in a single layer in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
- Freezer – place leftover truffles in a freezer-safe bag and freeze for up to 2 months.
Wrap keto truffles and give them as gifts on special occasions such as Christmas, Valentine’s day, or birthdays. Everyone will appreciate your efforts.
More Keto Dessert Recipes
2 Ingredients Keto Chocolate Truffles
- 8 oz dark chocolate bar finely chopped
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
Keto Truffle Coating Options
- cocoa powder
- finely chopped nuts
- crushed nuts
- melted chocolate
- Place the chopped chocolate in a medium heatproof bowl.
- Add the heavy cream to a small saucepan over medium heat until it starts to simmer.
- Remove from the heat and pour over the chopped chocolate. Add the optional ingredients (if desired).
- Allow the chocolate and warm heavy cream to sit for 5 minutes. Stir until smooth.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours until the chocolate ganache is thick. TIP: transfer the mixture to an 8×8 inch baking pan, so the mixture cools down evenly.
- Use a small cookie scoop to portion the truffle mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Roll each mound into balls.
- Roll into toppings, and enjoy! Keto truffles taste the best at room temperature.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator, but allow to sit at room temperature for 5 minutes before serving.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.