This 90 second keto bread is easy to make, super fluffy, and the best bread replacement. It’s the perfect low carb bread with almond or coconut flour, and it tastes incredible when toasted in some butter. You’ll need just 5 ingredients for this fluffy 90 second keto bread with almond flour that has the best texture.
I tried a few recipes for 90-second bread and adjusted the ingredients until I got the perfect taste and texture. I honestly believe this bread is better than any other recipe you’ve tried. It’s super soft, fluffy, and perfect for sandwiches, grilled cheese, and you can even make keto french toast.
Watch this quick video showing you exactly how to make the best 90 second keto bread!
Another bread recipe I love making is this egg-free keto bread with protein powder. I use it for amazing sandwiches.
If you’re looking for a dessert version, you can try my keto blueberry bread with lemon frosting that everyone loves.
- 1 Is Bread Keto?
- 2 90 Second Keto Bread Ingredients
- 3 How to Make 90 Second Keto Bread?
- 4 How To Make 90 Second Bread in the Oven?
- 5 How Many Carbs Are in the 90 Second Keto Bread?
- 6 How To Store 90 Second Bread
- 7 More Keto Bread Recipes
- 8 Easy 90 Second Keto Bread
Is Bread Keto?
No, regular bread is not keto-friendly because it’s super high in carbs and can’t be included in a keto diet. However, if you’re craving bread choose to make homemade grain-free bread using a few basic low carb ingredients such as almond flour or coconut flour.
According to the USDA website, one regular slice of white bread provides over 15 grams of total carbs which is too high to remain in ketosis.
90 Second Keto Bread Ingredients
The ingredients you’ll need to make this easy microwave keto bread are:
- coconut flour or almond flour – you can use any of these two keto flours.
- butter – adds a delicious buttery flavor. Replace with ghee or coconut oil for a dairy-free version.
- Parmesan or cheddar cheese –
- egg -helps everything bind together. Use large eggs at room temperature to get rid of that eggy taste.
- heavy cream – for flavor.
- baking powder – for a super fluffy bread make sure you’re using fresh baking powder.
- a pinch of salt
That’s it. Just 5 ingredients to make this coconut flour or almond flour keto bread.
How to Make 90 Second Keto Bread?
This super easy to make keto bread is ready in exactly 90 seconds in the microwave. You can call it keto mug bread if that’s what you want.
Make it in the microwave or oven; with coconut flour or almond flour – I provide the method and everything you need to know to make the best grain-free bread.
1. In a medium bowl whisk the egg, salt, and heavy cream until frothy.
Add the melted butter, coconut flour, baking powder, parmesan cheese and stir well.
2. Transfer the 90-second bread batter to a greased mug. Tap the mug on the counter a few times to remove the air bubbles. Microwave for 90 seconds or until the top is firm.
How To Make 90 Second Bread in the Oven?
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Bake the bread in an oven-safe container for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Slice the bread into 2 or 3 pieces. Heat a pan and add a pat of butter. Toast the bread for 1 minute on each side or until it gets a nice brown color.
How Many Carbs Are in the
90 Second Keto Bread?
This recipe makes only one serving of 2-3 slices of bread. I’m going to share with you the macros of the entire recipe.
- Calories: 299 Calories
- Net Carbs: 4g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 9g
- Fat: 24g
How To Store 90 Second Bread
- Freezer – You can make this 90 second keto bread in advance and freeze for up to 3 months. When ready to eat, just pop it in the toaster and enjoy.
- Fridge – Refrigerate this keto bread in an airtight container for up to 5 days. Reheat in the toaster and enjoy!
More Keto Bread Recipes
- Easy Keto Blueberry Bread with Lemon Cheesecake Frosting
- The Best Egg-Free High Protein Keto Bread
- Keto Lemon Pound Cake
- Keto Carrot Cake Bread
Easy 90 Second Keto Bread
- 1 tbsp coconut flour or 3 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp butter or coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp parmesan or cheddar cheese grated
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp heavy cream or almond milk
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- In a medium bowl whisk the egg, salt, heavy cream until foamy.
- Add the melted butter, coconut flour or almond flour, baking powder, parmesan cheese and stir well.
- Transfer the batter to a greased mug. Tap the mug on the counter for a few time to remove the air bubbles. Microwave for 90 seconds or until the top is firm.
- For the oven version: Preheat the oven to 350F. Bake the 90 second bread into an oven-safe container for 10 to 15 minutes.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
I made this for breakfast today with the coconut flour recipe and it was great…. my kids even liked it. I ate a slice with bacon and felt like I was cheating!!
Love it so delicious every one loved it