Are you looking for the best breakfast drinks to enjoy on a busy morning? We’ve rounded up 25 easy breakfast drink recipes from coffee, tea, and smoothies to start your day fresh and energized.
Breakfast is a very important meal because it gives you the energy to start the day. However, if we have an idea of what would be healthier when it comes to what we eat, we may be less clear about what drinks to serve for breakfast.
Below you will find a list of keto breakfast drinks that will improve your morning and are also extremely easy to make.
- 1 Common Breakfast Drinks
- 2 Is Breakfast Important?
- 3 Tips That Help You To Not Skip Breakfast
Liquid Breakfast Vs. Solid One
- 4.1 The Ultimate Bulletproof Coffee Recipe
- 4.2 Keto Vanilla Latte
- 4.3 Keto Dalgona Coffee | How to Make Sugar-Free Dalgona Coffee
- 4.4 Low-Carb Mocha Frappuccino Starbucks Copycat
- 4.5 Low-Carb Dairy-Free Cappuccino
- 4.6 Keto Snickerdoodle Coffee
- 4.7 Keto Caramel Frappuccino
- 4.8 Keto Iced Caramel Macchiato
- 4.9 BULLETPROOF TEA
- 4.10 Keto Tea: Iced Green Tea Recipe
- 4.11 Keto Iced Tea
- 4.12 Keto Sweet Tea Recipe
- 4.13 Low Carb Raspberry Smoothie
- 4.14 Keto Strawberry Smoothie
- 4.15 Keto Banana Smoothie
- 4.16 Keto Avocado Smoothie
- 4.17 The Easiest Keto Green Smoothie Recipe!
- 4.18 Mint Chocolate Chip Keto Smoothie
- 4.19 Keto Green Smoothie
- 4.20 Healthy Peanut Butter Smoothie
- 4.21 Creamy Keto Cinnamon Smoothie
- 4.22 EASY KETO BERRY SMOOTHIE
- 4.23 Low Carb Chocolate Smoothie
- 4.24 Mocha Keto Coffee Shake
- 4.25 Keto Avocado Protein Smoothie
- 5 25 Easy Breakfast Drinks
Common Breakfast Drinks
- Water –this is pure hydration, and you need it every day and time of day, especially in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Coffee – Many of us can’t see mornings without coffee, and you might wonder if coffee is okay to consume while on the keto diet. Fortunately, coffee offers several health advantages and has no calories or carbs.
- Tea – Tea is another drink preferred by people and recommended to be drunk in the morning because the caffeine content in teas helps clear your mind and wake you up faster.
- Smoothies – these are among the most popular drinks that you can consume as breakfast because they can be prepared with as many ingredients as you like making a very satisfying breakfast.
Is Breakfast Important?
Breakfast is considered essential from several points of view. For example, breakfast helps boost the energy needed to perform during the day. Moreover, when you make a habit of serving a nutritionally balanced breakfast, you are more likely to pay more attention to other meals throughout the day and thus consume the optimal amounts for your body.
Tips That Help You To Not Skip Breakfast
- Wake up early, so you have time to prepare your meal. Even 10-15 minutes can be enough to prepare a simple and tasty recipe: natural yogurt with whole grains, for example.
- Choose recipes that are easy to prepare. Often, preparing a healthy and balanced breakfast can take only 10 minutes.
- Make a meal plan for the entire week. This way, you will know exactly, in good time, what you want to eat every morning, which will help you gather all the necessary ingredients and prepare yourself with a list of recipes to try that week.
Liquid Breakfast Vs. Solid One
Liquid and solid breakfasts have advantages and disadvantages; their choice depends on individual preferences, dietary needs, and lifestyle. Here’s a comparison of the two:
- Liquid Breakfast:
- Quick and Convenient: Liquid breakfast options like smoothies or meal replacement shakes are quick and easy to prepare, making them great for busy mornings.
- Portion Control: It’s easy to control portion sizes and calorie intake when consuming a liquid breakfast, as you can measure the ingredients precisely.
- Hydration: Liquid breakfasts often contain water or other liquids, which can help keep you hydrated in the morning.
- Digestibility: Some people find that liquid breakfasts are easier to digest, making them a good choice for those with sensitive stomachs.
- Variety: There are numerous flavor combinations and ingredient choices for liquid breakfasts, allowing for variety in your morning routine.
- Nutrient Density: You can pack a lot of nutrients into a liquid breakfast by adding fruits, vegetables, protein, and other healthy ingredients.
2. Satiety: Solid breakfasts, like oatmeal, eggs, or sandwiches, can provide a greater feeling of fullness and satisfaction compared to liquid options.
- Chewing: Chewing solid foods can trigger a sense of satiety and help with digestion, as it begins the breakdown of carbohydrates.
- Texture and Taste: Solid breakfasts offer a variety of textures and flavors, which can enhance the overall eating experience.
- Fiber Content: Many solid breakfast options are rich in dietary fiber, which helps regulate digestion and maintain steady energy levels.
- Traditional Choices: Many traditional breakfast foods, such as cereal, oatmeal, and eggs, are solid options that are widely accepted and enjoyed.
25 Easy Breakfast Drinks
- 2 large ripe avocado
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 6 drops sweetener
- Place all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.