– You can prepare them ahead of time. – Made from naturally low-carb ingredients. – It doesn’t require any baking.
1. Add the peanut butter, vanilla, melted butter, and salt into a mixing bowl. Mix until smooth and creamy. 2. Add the sweetener and almond flour and mix until well combined.
3. Roll about one tablespoon of dough using a small cookie scoop to make small balls.
4. Meanwhile, melt the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl or double boiler.
5. Dip each peanut butter ball into the melted chocolate using a toothpick, leaving a little peanut butter area on top.
6. Place the buckeyes on the baking sheet, and bring them back to the fridge or freezer to set the chocolate.